Chapter 1

You barely move to Japan due to your grades you are in class E-3 aka ( the end class). You sit in the back of the class with this quite crimson red haired kid. Although you suspect something off about him,but you ignore the feeling. You start to stare at him and you start to show interest in him. He looks at you with the big smirk as his gleam into your beautiful (e/c) eyes. You quickly turn back to the front of the class and you start to blush, he giggles as he thinks of how adorable you looked.

(End of the day)

You start walking home and in the distance you hear "(Y/n)-chan!~" you turn around and see karma getting closer you get this strange feeling and your face becomes bight red before he gets closer you quickly clam your self down. "(Y/n)-chan~ you see a bit lonely mind if I walk with you?" "S-sure" you softly said. "So how was your fist day here (y/n)-chan~?" "It's actually been qui---!!!!" You tripped over a rock but before you could even feel yourself falling you feel an arm wrap around your waist and across your chest, tho u feel a hand gripping ur breasts. As you both star in shock you stand up dusting yourself off as you both blush brightly at each other. "Uh....uhm th-thank you for saving me from falling!" As you close your eyes bowing your head down he picks up your chin with his index finger and thumb and starts to kiss you softly on the lips, you try to resist but it felt so pleasurable you couldn't resist as he slips his tongue in your mouth you go along with it and wrap your arms aground him.

You both pull away to take a breath and as you see it getting darker you start to worry " hey (y/n)-chan~ its getting pretty dark how about we keep walking?" You smile and say " yeah sounds good." As you both walk together you can't help but repeat the amazing sensation of his soft wet tongue in your mouth.

Next chapter coming soon yay!
Make sure to leave comments I really love to know what you think : )