chapter 5

*you and karma have arrived to school*

As you both walked together to class you couldn't help but worry due to everyone's stare. You carried on trying not to pay attention.

~~~*Time skip*~~~

*lunch*

As you are sitting with karma-kun, karma realized that it got really quiet and out of boredom he decided to play a game. "Hey (y/n)-chan."  "Yes?" You responsed curiously "Wanna play a game with me?" He asked... "Yea sure but I guarantee you I won't lose." You said confidently. Karma smiled "Hehe...how about we make a bet then if you're so confident (y/n)-chan~?"  "Hmmm...deal what do you bet on?" You said confident and nervous. He had this exciting gleam in his eyes and smiled a bit more. " I bet if I win you'll have to do whatever I say when I say it for a week." You started to worry a bit. "Okay fine but if I win you'll have to do what I say when I say it but instead of a week I'll make it two." "Deal?" He came closer and whispered "your on babe~" in your ear. "Alright then what's your game?" You asked. He responded "Let's do the pocky challenge." As your eyes widen you see him pull 3 packages of pocky out of nowhere!?  As if he knew you'd agree to it. "We'll do 3 rounds winner has to do what they say."   "Alright let's go!"

*end of chapter for right now*
: )

Hehehe ~

Sorry I know it's been awhile since I updated but I'll try my best to update it for now on btw  sorry if this. Charter may or may not make any sense I am up at 2am rn trying to do this chapter for u all.....but thank u for reading!!!!! \( > _ <)/