Chapter 18

Okays guys I know I'm very late on this update and I'm sorry. I haven't been able to get on wattpad for a while and now that I can I'm going to be putting the last two chapters(possibly).. I'm not sure if I'm going to write an epilogue... Anyway I didn't like what I had so I rewrote it a bunch of times just to get it right. So please don't be mad at me!

Chapter 18

   Perfection never lasts though. The next day howls broke out in warning at the same time Nicole got ahold of me.‘Naomi!’ Nicole’s voice called out in my head. Giovanni and I were already getting up as the howls continued. ‘Something is wrong. Open you senses and you’ll feel it too.’ I did as she said and instantly I felt it. A force that was so dark and terrible. I ran to the window and looked out. I could see dark clouds all around us and moving towards us. The storm wasn’t natural though. The clouds were too dark and there was no lightening or even the scent of rain in the air. Giovanni moved behind me and I felt his presence in my mind. He began to bark more orders to the pack. I whirled around and went to get ready.

    ‘Abby, are you awake!’ I called out to her.

   ‘Yeah, what is it?’ I could hear that she was tired. I swiftly told her to do exactly as I had been told to do and I told her to the ones who couldn’t fight into the safety of an underground bunker that was hidden nearby. ‘I’m on it.’ She said after a moment. I could feel her moving to get ready.

   ‘Naomi, you need to get down here.’ Rey spoke up. I jerked up my pants and didn’t bother with shoes or socks. I pulled the back of my tank down as I cast a glance at Giovanni. He moved to the window and jumped out. I slipped up onto the windowsill as he looked back up at me. I nodded to him and he began to run to where Nicole, Rey and some others were. I leapt out into the air and felt my wings break through my skin. I flew over to them with Giovanni running beneath me. I landed beside Giovanni as two russet wolves, David and Daniel, ran up to us.

   “Did you see anything?” Giovanni asked. One of them shook their head and moved off to the side as other warriors joined us. Laughter reached our ears but it echoed and seemed to be coming from all around us as John came forward.

   ‘There is an army moving towards us. It’s like nothing I’ve ever seen.’ He looked at us as a different voice called out.

   “So here we all are once again.” Frank’s voice called out as the clouds covered the sky. My eyes adjusted swiftly to the dark. Frank walked out from the trees. “I wanted to see how fast you would react. I must say you keep them on a tight schedule.” He clapped his hands together laughing. Alyson stepped out beside him in a red cloak this time. She smiled at me. Nicole stepped up beside me.

   “Hello sister.” She spoke to Alyson as more wolves showed up, shifted and ready to fight. “Still making others do your dirty work?”

   “Still clinging to the losing side?” Alyson sneered back. Her eyes were cold and hard as they stared at each other.

   “Why make so many suffer? What do you want?” Nicole’s face was completely serious as she stared back at her sister.

   “I need one with angel, witch, and wolf blood coursing through their veins in order to awaken Him.” She smirked at us and her eyes went to me. “I think he would like a female better but either one will do.” Giovanni growled and stepped in front of me.

   “That is a suicide mission!” Nicole yelled. “You know what will happen once he is awake! He’ll destroy everything even you.”

    “I know.” Alyson looked back at Nicole as I tried to figure out what they were talking about. “Death will rein and the world will be new again. It will be filled with fire and I shall be Queen.”