Chapter 11

Okay so I'm pretty happy with this chapter.. Although I'm not sure if this is a good sized chapter or not..  I really hope you guys enjoy :)

 Chapter 11

    I left Olivia and Rey to talk things over. I turned around and saw that my mate was watching me. I walked over to him and smiled at him as he stood and pulled me into him. “What did I tell you about scaring me?” He whispered.

    “Once all this is over I’ll stay as far way from trouble as I can.” I whispered back as I snuggled my head into his chest. He set his chin on top of my head and sighed.

    “I wish it was over already. No more almost getting killed and no more letting you out of my sight.” He paused. “Actually out of bed.” I could hear the smirk in his voice. I chuckled.

    “Perhaps it’ll be the other way around.” I replied.

    “Oo kinky.” I heard Nicole say from behind me. I cracked up laughing. “Perhaps I should get you a whip and sexy leather suit for your birthday.” I choked a bit and then started giggling again as I looked up at Giovanni’s curious and excited face.

    “How is it that you are so comfortable saying things like that out loud?” He asked her.

    “I am an old lady. I’ve been around. I know how to spice things up and I’m not about to pass up the chance to teach my family how to as well.” Nicole stated as I moved so I could see her with Giovanni’s arm on my shoulders and mine around his waist. “Also I’ve just never been bashful.... At all..” She smiled and shrugged. “Now we need to train. That includes you two.” She pointed to Rey and Olivia.

    “What?” Olivia looked slightly frightened.

    “In my opinion all females should know how to defend themselves even if they aren’t going to be in the fight... And you should have enough energy since you’ve had two days of rest. Also you are going to be very important in todays lesson so hop to it.” Nicole spun around and skipped out of the room. I blinked a few times.

    ‘Well, okay then..’ Rey thought to us. I started laughing.

    “Yeah our Grams is something else.” I smiled at Rey before following Nicole, just without the skipping. We walked to the clearing where we met Nicole, Abby and Tom. I raised my eyebrow at Nicole and she gave me a wink. Which made me think one thing Oh God what does this crazy woman have planned? Olivia was still a bit scared but she wasn’t freaking out like the old her would’ve.

    “Now that you are all here. We are going to be learning how to fight with some distractions.” Nicole smirked and I closed my eyes. There was a collective thought. ‘Oh shit.’ Nicole laughed when she heard it before raising her hand up and snapping her fingers. I watched as all the girls were in bikinis. I looked over at Nicole and my eyes widened a bit.

    Damn Grams.” I said. “You still got it.”

    “Dude you are one sexy lady.” Abby spoke up.

    “Wow..” I heard the unmistakable Daniel and David said at the same time. “Now there is one hot old lady.”

    “Why thank you.” Nicole moved her hands out in a dramatic ‘look how sexy I am’ way. “And I’m ignoring the old lady part on you twos.” She pointed at the twins and then tossed her hair. “Now for the men.” She snapped her fingers and all the guys were in... Speedos.. I cracked up laughing at all their faces. Giovanni was staring at the neon purple speedos in disgust. I looked over at Tom’s and saw he was in a tie-dye pair with made me snort with laughter along with Abby and Olivia.