Chapter 10

So I'm not going to lie. I feel a bit like a douche since it's been so long since I've uploaded but I'll get better I promise! I've got a deal with Throwback6533. When one of us uploads the other has a week to upload theirs. 

Ps you should check out her book, Unforgotten Past and totally follow her, if you haven't already, because she is awesome!

Votes, comments and all that sutff welcome!!   Thank you and on with the book :)

Chapter Ten

    We spent the next few weeks training, in spirit, werewolf, human and angel forms. The physical part of the training was easy and our powers were developing quickly but it was hard to keep them in check at times, especially when we were feeling an emotion really strongly. Abby had also joined in on the physical training. It was hard for her but she had gained perks from being the mate of a wolf. She was faster and stronger then normal. Nicole also began training her in witchcraft because she had shown that she has some witch blood in her veins. Humans could use witchcraft but they would never reach a state that those with witch blood in their veins could. The cops have contacted us a few times with no real news other then they couldn’t find anything and the case was going cold. None of us really cared considering we knew who did it and we were going to get revenge. Everything had gone quiet. I didn’t like it one bit. Frank seemed to have disappeared and so did the voice and the lavender smell that came with it. Life seemed to be going back to normal, even with Olivia, who had been told of the werewolf and witch communities but she just yelled at us to shut up and go away. She has just been pretending it never happened. School was just incredably boring now and it felt like a waste of time but we're seniors so it's not so bad.

    I felt an arm tighten around me and I turned to look at Giovanni. He was still asleep and sighed in content. I leaned towards him and grinned as I decided on a way to wake him up. I moved carefully so that I was straddling him and he was still asleep. I leaned forward and pressed butterfly kisses along his jaw. I felt him wake and his arms tightened around me again, this time with a growl. I continued to kiss him as I made my way down his neck. I gently nicked him with my teeth and suddenly our positions were flipped. His eyes were dark as he kissed me fiercely. I let out a breathy moan as he rubbed against me. Heat was shooting through me as he growled again. 'Naomi, it's time to train.' Nicole's voice called to me. I groaned as I attempted to break away from Giovanni. He growled at me and refused to move.

    'She's busy.' He growled again. I felt Nicole's laughter.

    'She still needs to train.'

  'What does everyone have against us? Can we not just finish the bond already without interruptions?' I couldn't stop the giggles from bubbling out at his words. He shot me a look before rubbing against me agian, effectively stopping the giggles with a gasp. Unfortunately the giggles were replaced by hiccups. Giovanni was staring at me with an amused expression as I continued to hiccup and glare at him. I hated hiccups. He leaned forward and kissed me again, which I hiccuped in the middle of causing me to start giggling again. He sighed and moved to my mark. He bit it lightly and I arched into him with a gasp and a small hiccup.

   "That's not fair." I said to him as I pushed him away from the mark. Glad that the hiccups were gone.

   "Usually females mark their mate during the last part of the bond." He chuckled at me. I growled at him. He smirked. 

    'Nicole what happens to my powers when the bond is complete.' I asked her. There was silence for a moment.

 'I would've thought you guys would've already completed the bond..' She paused thoughtfully. 'Alphas are usually more impatient and do it within a week.... Anyway your powers will be more stable after completing the bond. Well then, no more interruptions. Go back to practicing to make babies.' Her presence left as she laughed. I rolled my eyes but still felt a blush come to my cheeks as I looked at Giovanni. He grinned.