Chapter 13

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen. I know it's been a while since I updated and I'm sorry about that. I'm trying to work out a schedule so that it won't be a month before I update. I just got so busy with school work and taking college classes that I completely forgot that I needed to update anything on here. Anyway I'm going to try to update at least once every 2 weeks so that you guys don't get mad at me. And if you commented on here asking something I shall try to reply to it, usually I'm busy reading and writing and I don't even realize that someone asked me something and I'm sorry if I didn't reply to your question. Now on with the story! Vote, comment, follow and all that stuff is welcome :)

Chapter 13

    There were seven wolves who had returned, all of which were either our age or below. After we had gotten them settled we set up a meeting with all of them so that we could figure out what happened. Today all of them had arrived. It had been six years since the day of the fire. The seven wolves who had returned were mateless, save Julie. Today all of them were sitting in our living room. Giovanni had set up the meeting at noon since he had to teach Snow and I a lesson. After last night I could tell he was going to immensely enjoy my stronger emotions and urges. I shook the memory away and concentrated on what was going on around me. I glanced around the room. Nicole was standing in the doorway with a thoughtful look. Rey sat with Olivia and Daniel sat with Julie, all of which had been marked. Tom and Abby were also there and sitting together. The other six that had come back consisted of a two twelve year old girls and one twelve year old boy, a ten year old boy, a nine year old girl and a seven year old girl. Their parents were also here. I imagine that it had been a happy reunion if not a bit strange since when the fire had happened Julie had been twelve, there had been three six year olds, a four year old, a three year old and a one year old. “Alright, lets get started. We want to know what exactly happened with all of you guys.” Giovanni sat down beside me and set his hand high on my thigh. I resisted the urge to growl at him and I caught his smirk from the corner of my eye.

    “We didn’t know how much time had passed.” Julie spoke up. “We were reliving that night for all this time.” Daniel tightened his grip on her.

    “We were trapped inside the pack house.” The seven year old spoke up in her small, sweet voice. “Then Julie noticed that a beam broke and that there was a path out. We all followed it and we saw the demons who had us trapped. There was a man standing outside with black wings.” She pointed to Rey. “I thought it was the Angel of Death. Until the Luna appeared beside him with her white wings.”

    “We watched them make this shield that turned the demons to dust and then beat down the woman in red.” The ten year old boy spoke up.

    “Woman in red?” Daniel asked.

    “Alyson.” Rey and I spoke at the same time. “At least part of her spirit.” Giovanni looked back and forth between us.

    “I hate it when you do that.” Abby muttered. Rey and I chuckled.

    “I knew that she had to be getting her powers from somewhere.” Nicole spoke up. We looked at her. “Alyson has been getting stronger over these last six years and I couldn’t figure out why. Now I know. She set that fire so that she could trap the souls there to feed herself and the demons were attracted to it as well.”

    “What about the part of her that was there?” Tom asked.

    “That part of her soul was there to protect it. It wouldn’t take much to protect the area from any demons that would come to it. When you got those that were trapped out of the building it weakened that part of her soul which in turn weakened her.” Nicole explained in her business tone. “What happened for you guys next?” Nicole looked at the seven.