16; ♡ And She Strikes Like a Thunder Storm.

Start from the beginning

He knew my name from the very beginning.

                                     ○          ○        ○         ○          ○          ○

I didn’t stay long after that, I was too shocked, so I stood up, and got out of the diner.

I began to feel a little hungry, but I didn’t mind getting out of the diner if that meant getting away from Zak. In the last few days, I have seen almost all Adam’s family, and all of them made me feel weird.

Seriously?

 “Hey Jodie, wait!” I looked over my shoulder to find Issac running after me with his sandwich in his mouth. His voice was muffled, but when I tried to play his words once again in my mind, I understood them.

When he reached me, he panted a little, and ate his whole sandwich in one bite, I cringed a little at the sight. “What?” I snapped.

“Why did you go out like that?” I shrugged, and tried to think of a lie, since I don’t think that any of them heard Zak saying my name. I gave up when I couldn’t find any, and the triplets came after a few seconds, saving me from saying anything.

“By the way, Blake messages me, he said that we must come to his house.” Jace said not removing his eyes from his phone. I raised my eyebrow.

“Okay, bye.” I turned around, and I was ready to leave, but I felt someone holding my elbow.

“Where do you think you’re  going?” Issac eyed me, looking at me weirdly.

I stared at him as if he was dumb. “You don’t possibly think that I’m going with you to that jerk’s house, right?” It was clearly what he thought because the second I said that, he coughed awkwardly, looking away. “I’m not going with you, if he asked about me, which I really doubt, tell him that I was busy.” No one spoke a word, and all of them just glanced at each other.

“I think you have a mouth to use.” I glared at them, Jace pushed Jason forward so that he was facing me. And I think that he thought I wouldn’t see his face when he turned around sending a ‘help’ look to the rest of his brothers, but they tried not to laugh out loud.

Happy that they are finding this funny.

“W-w-we think that you should probably fix your problems with Blake.” Jason stuttered at the beginning, but stood straight, and spoke with more confidence.

But I crushed it.

“You think what?” I spoke loudly, he flinched a little, and started walking backwards. “You think that I should go and ‘fix my problems’,” I made air quotation, ”with him? If you forgot, he was the one who started all of this, therefore he should fix this.” Jason was no longer standing in front of me, he was nearly hidden behind Issac, while Issac was trying his hardest to not laugh. He knew better not to.

Issac cleared his throat, trying to get the laughter out of him, but even though he mastered a straight expression, I could see the amusement dancing in his green eyes.

He put his arm around my shoulders. “Jodie, you know that you should meet him sooner or later, and be the bigger gu- girl,” He corrected, smiling at me sheepishly. “He is always going to be the grumpy slash nosy Blake we know, but you Jodie, is always going to be the lovely and swee-“

“I’m not those things.”

“Oh, come on, I’m trying to make a speech here.” He rolled his eyes, and pulled away from me a little to look at my eyes. “Come, for me.” His eyes were pleading mine. I always hated Issac for having such amazing eyes, they could strike you to the heart with their warmness.