Playing Footsies

7

"Are you sure?" Klaus asked his daughter cautiously.

"Yes dad," She turned to her dad. "This is everything I need for school."

They were double checking to see if she had everything. She would be attending school the next day. Klaus was skeptical but, Klaira just wanted to be normal. Going to school would be a perfect way to make friends and learn new things. Granted, she would be able to see Atia again.

"No, I mean, are you sure you want to go?"

"Of course." She smiled.

He sighed and looked longingly at the girl. "Dad, I promise I'll be okay. Remember, you said you and uncle Lijah would be there on the first day to 'observe' and make sure it's safe."

He chuckled and brought her in for a hug.

"Got your notepad?" He whispered in her ear and she laughed.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

***

"Okay girls," Atia and her 'friends' sat in the cafeteria gossiping like they did everyday. They sat at their table which was the best one since Atia always got what she wanted. "Tomorrow we have guests."

"Klaira Mikaelson." Hanna stated smirking, a girl who got on Atia's nerves. She kept her around only because, she was a good dancer.

"Hanna," Atia snapped. "I started the gossip, I get to finish it. God."

Hanna shut up and leaned back in her seat.

"Some of her male family members will be there as well. If you get where I'm going with this. I want none of you girls talking to them or I'll bury one of you in a hole while you're still breathing." Atia gave them a big smile. "Clear?"

The other girls nodded hesitantly, except for Hanna. "Why?"

Atia sighed frustratedly and glared at her. "Because they're mine, Hanna. Speak one more time during lunch, and I'll rip that blonde mop off of your bulbous head. Okay?"

Hanna was frightened and nodded quickly. Atia smirked and raised her eyebrow proudly. She was the queen.

"May I?" A brunette named Jaqueline asked. She wanted permission to continue the conversation. Atia nodded and gestured for her to continue. "Does she...?"

Jaqueline trailed off her sentence and did a weird eye thing, hinting something to Atia.

Atia had compelled her 'friends' to keep her secret. They're the only ones that knew besides Marcel and Davina, except, they didn't know about the moon ritual. Just her basic powers and stuff.

There was the annoying Hanna, her right hand man named Jaqueline, a cute redhead named Erin, a sort of goth girl- Willow, and a four-eyed beauty named Monique. There used to be Lilith but, she betrayed Atia deeply so, she 'banished' her. She still tries to make Lilith's life a living hell. It's almost become a hobby. To the queen with the curled hair, everyone was one of her pawns in a big game. But, in Lilith's case, she was like a tiny little bug. Useless and ready to get squashed at any moment at the hands of the famous tribrid.