Me Kol.

3

Freya was done healing Klaira and after 3 hours of sweat, blood and tears. Literally. The blonde looked like a normal teen. She had bags under eyes and her face was all sunken in from the lack of food but she was as close to normal as Freya could get her.

It was now the evening and Freya had made the girl wear some black skinny jeans and a white tank top. She refused to wear any shoes but, agreed to socks.

They walked down the stairs so Klaira could meet everyone properly this time. She was reluctant at first but, Freya had insisted.

"She's looks lovely, thank you." Klaus nodded at his sister.

Klaira stood nervously in the corner. She was comfortable with Freya but, she wanted Klaus. Everyone was staring at her and it made her uncomfortable and under pressure. Her bottom lip quivered and they seemed to notice.

"Is she alright?" Kol asked studying Klaira's face. To him it had no flaws except, it was very pale and she had dark circles under eyes.

"I think she just needs to adjust and be alone for a bit." Freya said. Everybody got up and attended to dinner in the other room.

Klaira walked around the living room and looked at all the fancy knick-knacks and furniture. She was now bored and sat on the couch for a bit. She hugged her knees to her chest and sat there staring at the floor. She heard laughter coming from the dinning room and decided to go see them.

She could see the light from in the hallway. The new Mikaelson was deciding whether to go in or not. Anxiety roared in her stomach. So, finally she decided to run. She ran up the stairs into the room that Freya got her ready in.

Everyone in the dinning room gave eachother questioning looks when they heard thumping in the hallway.

"It's Klaira. I'll go check on her." Klaus excused himself.

"Nik, it's fine. You can stay here." Freya insisted.

"She trusts me more. No offense." He said.

"None taken." She smiled. "Go see her."

Klaus walked out of the dining room and up the staircase in no time. He had a great amount of concern for her. As if it was his own child.

Klaira slammed the door and sat down leaning against her bed. Tears streamed down her face like warm rain. She sobbed and hiccuped trying to catch her breath. Klaus could hear her and walked down the hall as fast as he could.

He knocked on the door a couple times and opened it.

"What's the matter darling?" He asked and knelt down in front of her. He tried to look in her eyes but she turned the other way. He sighed and licked his lower lip.

"Sweetheart, look at me." He knew she couldn't understand him but, wanted to sound as gentle as possible.

She looked into his eyes and let out a huge sob. Klaus didn't know what else to do. He stared at her and she got quieter.

"What's wrong?" He asked again, his voice as soft as silk not wanting to frighten her. He gently grab her elbows to pick her up when he stood. She was as light as a feather.