23~"Jack?"

{it's really really bad I'm sorry and sorry again for not updating in forever}

Last time:

Jack shrunk quicker as his teeth grew sharp and his nails turned into claws...

Now:

        Jack's transformation finished. He meowed softly, pawing at his door. Jack looked around the room making a plan to open the room. After a few minutes of planning his plan was set into action. He successfully open the room and started roaming the house.

Meanwhile, Mark shifted and turned on his side, humming in his sleep. He snored quietly as he slept in silence. Mark shifted a little, his sleep getting lighter.
     A cat walked up Mark's door and meowed. Mark opened one eye at the noise and yawned, "...Jack?" he called softly, only realising his lover wasn't with him. The cat pawed at the door and meowed louder. Mark frowned and sat up.

"Jack?!" he tried again, confused. The cat clawed at the door and kept meowing.
"What?" Mark glanced at his door, standing up and walking towards it.
"Jack? Is that you baby?" He opened the door and found nothing in front of his face. The cat rubbed against Mark's leg and purred loudly. Mark looked down at his feet, frowning a little but quickly smiling instead. "Hey buddy, where did you come from?" He kneeled down. The cat hopped up on to Mark's lap and meowed. Mark pet his head and smiled wider, "You like me huh? I wonder what Jack would think if I let you stay though..."

     The cat put his paws on Mark's shoulder and licked his cheek. Mark chuckled and stroked his back, "Well I can't make you go back to the streets now..." he picked it up and walked out of his room, "Let's go look for him" The cat titled his head in confusion.
"Jack?! I want you to meet a little guy!" Mark blinked, "...you're a guy right?" he held him up to look. The cat meowed loudly and covered himself with his paws.

Mark laughed, "Alright... You and Jack will get along" he held him close to his chest again, "I wonder where is he though..."
       The cat let out an annoyed meow. Mark went into Jack's room, "...uh..." he started getting worried and put the cat down. "Jack!?" he called loudly. The cat looked up at him and tilted his head.
"Where is he...?" Mark ran downstairs, "Jack? Baby? Where are you?" The cat ran after him and tried to get his attention.

Mark went into the kitchen and sighed, "Alright... Calm down... He could have gone to the garden right?" he walked out the back door. The cat meowed loudly to get Mark to look at him. Mark pursed his lips and looked at the cat over his shoulder, "I'll get back to you in a minute, I need to find Jack" he said before looking around worriedly.

     The cat grunted and waited for Mark so he could try and tell him. Mark sighed shakily, genuinely worried, "..how did you get in? Did someone broke in?" he asked at the cat, not looking for answers but asking questions to himself. The cat let out a meow that kinda sounded like 'follow me' and started walking towards Mark's office. Mark blinked, "...well" he followed him.
      The cat stopped and looked at the closed door. Mark opened the door, "What? He was here?"

      The cat looked up at Mark's desk he was too small to jump up on to it. He looked back at Mark hoping he understood what he was thinking. Mark picked him up and sighed, sitting down on his desk with him on his lap.
"I don't know what to do..."
     The cat jumped on to Mark's desk and pawed at his laptop so Mark would open it. Mark looked at the cat and sighed again, "Should I worry that he was kidnapped? I mean... He could've just... Leave a note if he went out .." he mumbled to himself, not understanding what he wanted. The cat sat down in front of Mark and meowed softly.

Septiplier Neko!jackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें