13~Hehe and Just Dance

{I wrote another book! It's called Never let you go~}

  After a few hours Jack woke up to Mark hummed in his sleep and holding him close to his chest. Jack looked at Mark, he looked so peaceful. Mark slept soundly.

  Jack smiled and brushed some hair out of Mark's eyes. Mark smiled in his sleep. Jack sighed happily. Mark pulled Jack a little closer as he shifted. Jack kissed Mark's nose then laid his head on Mark's chest.

Mark hummed happily as he rested his arm on his bare back. Jack giggled quietly and Mark snored quietly. Jack laid there happily listening to Mark's breathing.

Mark slept peacefully, not used to having a warm company while he slept. Jack soon fell back asleep. Mark woke up after a while, smiling brightly when he saw Jack sleeping on his chest.

  Jack's ears twitched while he slept. Mark watched him, and tried to catch one of Jack's ears into his mouth playfully. Jack's ears flicked close to his head as he yawned slowly waking up.

Mark managed to bite one of Jack's ears, not noticing his yawn. Jack laughed, "what are you doing? That tickles!" Mark blinked and let go of his ear, "Ah, sorry, I saw it moving in front of me and couldn't resist" he kissed it softly.

  Jack smiled, "it's ok" Jack rested his chin on Mark's chest and looked up him. Mark smiled and pet his hair, "did you sleep well?"
"Mhm" "I'm glad" Mark leaned up to kiss his forehead. Jack smiled.

"Anything you would like to do today?" Mark asked. Jack shrugged, "I don't know" "Maybe we should play" Mark suggested, remembering he hadn't even introduced Jack to videogame consoles.

  "Ok!" Mark nodded and patted his back, "Okay, let's go to my play room then" Jack got off Mark and stood up. Mark stood up and stretched before going out of his room.

  Jack followed close behind. "I hope we get to use it more" Mark opened a door close to the end of the hall, where he kept a big TV and all his consoles, along with a pc on the back. He sat down on a couch and sighed.

  Jack smiled excitedly, "this is all yours?" Jack jumped around excitedly. "Well, now it's yours too" Mark nodded. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" Jack screamed.

Mark jumped a little and laughed, "Geez, you're welcome, just feel free to use this room and any other whenever you want" Jack jumped on Mark and hugged him tightly. Mark laughed softly and hugged him back. Jack laughed happily.

Mark kissed the top of his head. Jack smiled again. Mark sighed softly, "I'm so happy you're​ here" Jack kissed Mark's cheek "I'm happy I'm here too!" Mark chuckled and cupped his cheek, "I'm glad kitten"

  Jack kissed Mark quickly. Mark smiled and pecked his lips. Jack giggled and wrapped his arms around Mark's neck. Mark ran a hand through Jack's hair as he pressed soft kisses to his lips. Jack smiled and kissed back. "Jack" Mark kissed him softly for a moment, "I.. I want to ask you something, you don't have to if you don't want, but..." "What is it?" Jack asked.

"Would you go on a date with me?" Mark asked. Jack blushed "you wanna go on a-a date? With m-me?" Mark nodded, "Yes, if you want to, of course" "Ok" Jack kissed Mark's cheek.

Mark smiled brightly, "Cool, I think I'll take you to the movies" Jack smiled as Mark chuckled and kissed his forehead. They kissed softly for a moment, Mark gently nibbling on his lip. Jack smiled as Mark chuckled softly, stroking his back.

Mark held him tighter as he deepened the kiss. Jack tangled his fingers in Mark's hair.
Mark kissed him passionately as Jack kissed him back with just as much passion.
Mark let his hands wander down Jack's chest as he hummed softly.