5~Jack's tail

"You're so cute" He pecked his forehead, "Do you need help with anything else?"
"Can I borrow some clothes?" Jack asked blushing but smiling.
"Of course" Mark nodded and stood up, "We'll have to buy you clothes too"
"OK and a towel before you go please" Jack said. Mark nodded and patted his head. He grabbed a towel and hung it close to the bathtub.
"Thanks" Jack said.
"You're welcome kitten" Mark said before he walked out of the bathroom. He took out one of his shirts and a clean underwear. He was sure the shirt would fit him as a dress. Jack got out and wrapped himself in the towel while he waited for mark to borrow some clothes.
Mark walked back in and smiled, "Here, I don't have pants your size" he said.
"It's ok, at least their clothes" Jack smiled.
Mark patted his head, "We will order some clothes today alright? And then we could go buy things outside. Anything you need"
"COOKIES!!" Jack jumped up and down.
Mark chuckled and nodded, "Okay, as soon as your clothes arrive we're going shopping. I have some cookies in the kitchen for now" Jack smiled widely.
"YAY" Mark handed him his shirt and underwear, "Do you think you can walk?" Jack took a couple steps. "A little bit" he replied and pulled the shirt over his head. "I'll help you downstairs then, don't push yourself if you can't" Mark said, "I'll wait in my room to patch you up" he added before he walked out.
Jack pulled on the boxers and drained the tub before walking back to Mark's room. Mark had bandages out on the bed and smiled up at Jack.
"Sit, i'll check that ankle" Jack sat down on the bed next to Mark. Mark kneeled down in front of him and carefully held up Jack's foot, "Hm..." he looked up at Jack. "Have you ever seen a doctor?"
"Whenever I got sent to and from the petshop to get a shot" Jack looked down at Mark.
"They weren't very nice either"
"I see" Mark nodded, "Well, I have a personal doctor, she's nice and can keep secrets, maybe I should call her to check on you"
"I don't know" Jack said nervously.
"She won't hurt you, I will be with you the whole time" Mark said softly, reaching up to stroke Jack's cheek.
"ok" Jack smiled slightly. Mark smiled back, happy that Jack was beginning to trust him.
"Alright, I'll do your ankle and important wounds for now" He said, grabbing a bandage. Jack watched Mark put on his bandages, moving when he needed to.
Mark glanced at Jack's chest, noticing some scars he hadn't seen before. Once he was done he sighed softly and glanced to the side, "almost forgot" he said, and grabbed the new phone. "As promised, all yours"
"thanks" Jack smiled and hugged Mark again. Mark scratched the back of Jack's head, "you're welcome kitten"
Jack purred quietly. Mark kissed the top of his head. Jack smiled softly. Mark rubbed Jack's shoulder and smiled, "You're so cute..." Jack blushed.
"Well.... y-you're handsome"
Mark chuckled, "Thank you kitten" he picked him up bridal style to bring him downstairs. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's neck to keep him steady. Jack's tail wrapped around Mark's bicep and Jack blushed again.
"S-sorry it somewhat h-has a mind of its own" Jack stuttered.
"Oh? Does it like me then?" Mark asked, heading out of the room.
"Mhm it only does this to people it really likes and or people it's comfortable with" Jack said putting his head on Mark's shoulder. Mark pecks Jack's forehead, "I'm glad, I like it too" Jack blushed softly.
"No one has said that before"
Mark walked into the kitchen, "Ah, but your ears and tail are the cutest" he said, carefully sitting him on the bar stool. Jack smiled.
"T-thank you"
"You're welcome" Mark nodded and glanced at it for a second, "Can I touch it?"
"Be careful but yes"
"Careful?" Mark asked as he took the end of his tail in his hand. Jack but his lip.
"It's sensitive"
"Got it.. It's so soft". Mark stroked the fur and held it with his free hand. Jack bit his lip. Mark massaged it up his tail, a little amazed at the texture. Jack grabbed Mark's hand.
"M-mark"
Mark looked up at him, "Yes kitten?"
"C-careful" Jack whimpered softly.
"Oh i'm sorry, does it hurt?" Mark said, stroking it instead.
"N-no the o-opposite" Jack stuttered out. Mark stopped for a moment and looked at Jack, was it bad that he wanted to continue? What was wrong with him? "Ok, i'll stop"
"It's ok just be careful" Jack smiled.
Mark hesitated but nodded, stroking it softly and massaging it again. Jack smiled softly and looked at Mark. Mark smiled back at him, stroking and playing with his tail. Jack bit his lip slightly.
"It's so fluffy, I love it" Mark said, stroking the fur close to the beginning of the tail. Jack bit his lip hard. That was the most sensitive part of his tail. Mark massaged it softly as he felt the muscle beneath the fur.
Jack closed his eyes. Mark stroked and rubbed it, looking up at Jack for a moment to check if everything was fine. Jack bit his lip again.
"I can stop if you want, you don't have to let me do this if you don't want to" Mark said.
"I-its f-fine" Jack managed looking at Mark.
Mark stroked his cheek softly, "Alright" he whispered as he continued, pulling on his tail on accident. Jack moaned then slapped his hands over his mouth with wide eyes
Mark blinked, "huh..." he let out.
"I'm so so so sorry" Jack said standing up.
Mark placed his hands on Jack's shoulders, preventing him from walking away. Jack's eyes widened as he shrunk in on himself.
"Kitten..." Mark started.
"Y-yes?" Jack asked nervously.
"Did you get turned on by that?" Mark asked. Jack blushed bright red.
"I-i told yo-you my t-tail is s-sensitive" Jack looked down ashamed. Mark smiled and held up Jack's chin, "It's fine, don't worry, it's true that you warned me"
"O-ok" Jack said Mark pet Jack's head and nodded, "You don't have to embarrassed alright?" Jack nodded slowly.
"Will you be okay?" Mark asked softly, stroking Jack's cheek.
"I think so" Jack smiled softly.
"Alright" Mark ruffled Jack's hair, "I'll make lunch now"
"Ok" Jack sat back down.