19~Going to the office?

A/N I'll make this short but HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! Go give your mom a kiss or a flower something sweet ok? Ok

ANOTHER SMUT SORRY NOT SORRY

  Hours later, Jack woke and sighed softly as Mark slept soundly next to him. Jack carefully got out of Mark's embrace and checked the time on Mark's phone. Mark hummed softly. It was almost 5 something in the morning so Jack decided to go downstairs and start some coffee.      Mark snored.

  Jack quietly walked downstairs after he checked if Mark was still sleeping. Jack started the coffee and sat down at the table. The coffee machine soon beeped so Jack got up and got out two cups carefully. Jack fixed his coffee and started making Mark's. Jack finished Mark's as he slowly drank his own.

While Mark rolled over in his sleep, slowly waking up. Mark yawned and opened his eyes. Mark sat up and frowned, not seeing Jack.
"Jack?" Mark asked softly, "Jack!?" he tried again.

  Jack grabbed Mark's and decided to bring it to him. He quietly walked back up the stairs not wanting to wake Mark. Mark ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "He must be in the bathroom" he mumbled. Jack carefully walked to Mark's bedroom, "Oh you're up already!" Jack smiled.
"Yeah" Mark smiled back and stretched a little.
  "I made you some coffee" Jack walked over and set it on the night stand.
"Oh, thank you" Mark nodded and took a sip.
  "You're welcome. I gotta go grab mine though" Jack smiled as he left to go grab his own.

Mark smiled and set his cup down, shifting to get comfortable. Jack quickly grabbed his and went back upstairs while Mark waited for him patiently.Jack walked into the room and sat on the bed across from Mark.
Mark smiled at him, taking another sip from his cup.Jack chuckled
"Hm?" Mark ran a hand through his hair.
  "What?" Jack drank some of his coffee.
"How are you feeling?"
  "I'm alright, what about you?" Jack smiled.
"Happier than ever" Mark smiled back at him.
  "My heat ends tonight" Jack whispered, blushing. Mark reached out and patted his head, "Okay, I didn't see thaaaat much of a change as I had feared, so it's fine baby"

  "Um.......tonight I'll be in my room for hours. During that could you not go in there." Jack looked down. Mark frowned, "Why is that?"
  "Please just don't go in there, Ok?" Jack played with his fingers in his lap.
"Of course I can give you some privacy, but can you please tell me why?" Mark asked a bit concerned.
  "Its hard to explain" Jack sighed.
"Try?" Mark stroked his hair.
  "Even if you hear noises ok?"
"... Are you going to planning to touch yourself for hours until your heat's gone?" Mark asked. Jack blushed bright red and shook his head quickly. "No!"
"Then?" Mark raised an eyebrow.
  "Um.... it's um hard to explain."
"Try for me?" Mark rubbed his knee.
  "Oh ya I almost forgot. I tend to throw up a couple times on the last day" Jack laughed nervously.
"What?" Mark frowned at him, "Why didn't you tell me?!"
  "I almost forgot sorry" Jack looked down again. Mark shook his head, "Okay, it's fine... Thanks for telling me now. But that means you need to eat something now"
  "I'm not hungry" Jack whined.
"Alright.. But finish your lunch okay?"

  Jack finished his coffee and set the cup on the nightstand. Mark finished his' and stood up, "Get ready to leave in 20 minutes okay?"
  "Where are we going?" Jack asked.
"I need to stop by my agency" Jack flopped back on the bed and sighed.
"Unless you want to stay"
  "Only if you stay with me" Jack pouted.
Mark sighed and stroked his hair, "I can't stay kitten.."
  "Ugghhh"
"Don't give me that attitude" Mark said with a stern expression, as if he was talking to a child. Jack stuck his tongue out at Mark and crossed his arms.