7~Clothes, Nightmares and Woah

Jack followed behind him a small smile on his face. Mark took his laptop and hummed, "Should we do it in the living room or go upstairs?"
"Living room please" Jack answered.
"Sure" Mark nodded and carried it into the living room. Jack followed Mark once again and laid down on the couch. Mark sat down beside him and opened his laptop, "Alright, I don't know what size you are.. But I guess small or medium will do"
Jack shrugged and smiled. Mark opened a shopping site, promising to deliver things the next day, "Hmm... So shirts first..." He looked at Jack, "I'll scroll down, tell me if you see one you like"
As Mark scrolled Jack pointed out a couple shirts that he liked not wanting to cost Mark much. Mark added them in his cart, one in small and other in medium size, and waited for Jack to choose others. Jack watched while Mark scrolled, "Wait! That one please please please!!!" Jack yelled pointing at a shirt.
"Sure kitten" Mark nodded and added it to the cart in both sizes. Jack smiled.
"Thank you" Jack hugged him. Mark blinked and pursed his lips, remembering that he could keep his distance.
"You're welcome" he said, patting his back softly. Jack sneezed then yawned.
"Tired?" Mark asked looking over at him. Jack nodded and laid down on the couch. Mark smiled softly, "I will just buy some jeans and a pair of shoes so you can wear them tomorrow alright?"
"Mhm" Jack mumbled curling into a ball. Mark pets his hair softly and sighs, using his other hand to scroll through. Jack fell asleep shortly after.
Mark bought a couple of pants and shoes in different sizes, picking the ones that he thought Jack would like the most. He then bought hair dye and a flat cap. Jack snored softly in his sleep.
Mark paid for everything and decided to call his doctor while Jack was asleep.
"Hey.. No I'm fine, it's uh.. Someone else"
"Can you keep a really important secret?... No it's not a girlfriend, it's uh, have you heard of hybrids? Cat humans and dog humans?... Yes, yes, I... I kinda have one now, he has been hurt pretty badly and I think he has a cold. Yeah... Uh yes tomorrow is fine. Thank you"
Jack curled closer in on himself and his ears drooped down as he was sleeping.
"Yes, thank you, have a nice day" Mark hung up and looked down at Jack. "So cute..." he stroked his cheeks. Jack purred softly.
Mark drew his thumb across Jack's lips and smiled, "my kitten... No one will hurt you anymore, i promise" he whispered. Jack smiled in his sleep.
Mark bit on his bottom lip as he caressed his skin and watched him sleep. Jack purred quietly. Mark checked his media for a while, petting Jack the whole time. Jack purred softly until he started whimpering and shaking in his sleep. Mark looked down at him and frowned, and shook his shoulder a little, "Jack?"
Jack flinched away and opened his eyes some, "M-mark?"
"Kitten" Mark said softly, rubbing his shoulder instead, "nightmare?"
Jack nodded slowly looking away from Mark.
"It's alright, you're safe" Mark moved his hand away. Jack grabbed Mark's hand.
"Lay with me? Just till I fall asleep at least please?" Jack asked. Mark blinked and pursed his lips, "I..."
"Nevermind, it's ok" Jack smiled sleepily. Mark sighed softly and shook his head, "No, it's alright" He patted his hair, "Let's take you to your room"
"Ok" Jack stood up a little shaky because he's still half asleep. Mark stood up beside him and picked him up without warning.
"Woah" Jack laughed. Mark carried him upstairs and into the guest room, that he guessed would now be Jack's room. He laid him down carefully. Jack smiled.
"You're strong" Mark smiled, "Thank you kitten" he said as he laid beside him. Jack's tail wrapped around Mark's waist. Jack laughed sleepily, "It does that"
Jack rolled over his back facing Mark. Mark sighed softly, about to give up, "It's alright kitten.."
Jack fell asleep shortly after. Mark stroked his hair as he checked his phone with his free hand. Jack purred. Mark kept petting his hair, humming a song. Jack's tail pulled Mark a little closer. Mark looked down at it and chuckled, petting it softly. Jack purred. Mark scratched his tail and went back to check his phone.
After a while he got bored and looked down at Jack. He caressed his side softly, feeling the bones underneath, and kept going south until he stopped at his hips.
Jack purred loudly. Mark stroked his thighs softly, looking at Jack's face. Jack smiled in his sleep.
"So cute..." Mark kissed his forehead. Jack inched closer to Mark. Mark stroked his cheek and hugged him close. Jack purred softly. Mark slowly drifted off, snoring quietly.
A couple hours later Jack woke up and rolled over looking at Mark. Then he remembered his tail, he tried to carefully unwrap it from Mark's waist.
Mark hummed softly in his sleep. Jack's tail wouldn't budge. Jack sat up and tried pulling on it a little. Mark rolled over, facing Jack. Jack froze he didn't want to wake Mark up. He pulled on his tail again. Mark held him closer and hummed. Jack blushed.
Mark wrapped a leg around Jack's.
"M-mark?" Mark snored softly. Jack moved so he was move comfortable. Mark squeezed Jack's waist close to himself, as if he was a pillow.
"M-mark" Jack said nervously. Mark rested his face on Jack's neck.Jack didn't know what to do. Mark snored quietly, sleeping soundly. Jack sighed. Mark mumbled nonsense in his sleep as he held Jack close.
Jack bit his lip not quite sure what to do. Mark shifted, laying almost completely on top of Jack. Jack got scared and started crying. Mark woke up at the sounds and blinked, pushing himself up a little. Jack froze when he saw he woke Mark up
"S-sorry" he said before dashing out of the room.
"Wait-" Mark sighed and sat up, "Jack!I'm sorry!" he said standing up.
Jack ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Mark walked out of the room and heard a door closing, he walked towards it, "Are you alright?"
Jack slid down the door, "No" he mumbled into his knees.
"What's wrong?" Mark asked, resting his hand on the door.
"I'll be fine in a couple minutes" Jack said hugging his knees closer.
"Are you sure? Do you want sometime alone then?" Mark asked.
"Please, you should go back to bed" Jack muttered.
"If that's what you want, of course" Mark sighed softly, "I'm really sorry"
"I'll be fine just go back to bed" Jack whispered.
"Alright, call me if you need anything. I'll be in my room, you can go to yours and have some privacy there if you want" Mark said, waiting for his response before he left.
"Mhm" Tears silently fell down Jack's face "Sorry" Mark said one last time before going into his bedroom. Jack sat and cried in the bathroom for a while. Mark sat on the edge of his bed, feeling terribly guilty.
After a little while Jack calmed down and quietly crept to his room. Mark stayed in his room, thinking about what happened. Jack sat down on the floor and leaned against the bed. Mark made some calls for his work. Jack curled up on the floor and soon fell asleep.
Mark stayed in his room until late, not wanting to disturb Jack, but getting worried.

1273 words