8~Clothes, Hair-Dye! and Cookies!!

Jack slept most of the day. Mark got up at night, and knocked on Jack's door softly to make sure he was fine. Jack snored softly into the floor.

"Jack? Are you okay?" Mark asked outside the door.

"..." No response.

Mark knocked louder. Jack stirred a little but didn't wake up.

"Jack?!" Mark knocked even louder, almost punching the door. Jack bolted awake hitting his head, "oww!"

"Jack!" Mark yelled. Jack hissed like a cat and opened the door, "what?!"

"Oh thank God" Mark sighed heavily and rubbed his face, "I thought something happened to you"

"Can I go back to sleep now?" Jack rubbed his eyes. Mark nodded, "Yes, of course. Sorry again uh..." he rubbed the back of his neck, "Good night"

Jack closed his door and wrapped himself in the blankets. Mark sighed and went back into his room. Jack soon fell asleep in his cocoon of warmth. Mark decided to call it a day and go to sleep.

*Next morning*

Jack woke up early so he decided to make Mark breakfast, to repay Mark for everything that he's done for him. Mark woke up at his usual time, and decided to take a shower before going downstairs.

Jack finished some pancakes so he started making some eggs and bacon. Mark changed and went downstairs, walking into the kitchen when he heard noise. Jack was trying to grab down a cup but couldn't reach it.

"Good morning" Mark said as he looked at what Jack had made, "Need help?"

"Ya" Jack mumbled embarrassed. Mark smiled and took down two cups, "It smells really good, are you making breakfast?"

"Yep. Now go sit it'll be ready in a minute" Jack and started pushing Mark away.

"Alright alright" Mark chuckled and sat down on the table. Jack fixed a plate and poured some apple juice in the cups. Mark crossed his arms over the table and watched him. Jack grabbed the plate and one of the cups and put it in front of Mark.

"Here" Jack grabbed his cup and sat down across from Mark. Mark smiled at him, "Thank you"

"Mhm" Jack drank some of his juice.
"Are you mad at me?" Mark sighed.
"No" Jack replied simply.
"Really?" Mark insisted.
"Ya" Jack drank more of his juice.
"Huh.." Mark nodded and started eating.

Jack finished his juice and put his cup in the dishwasher. Then sat back down at the table quietly.

"...have you eaten anything?" Mark asked softly.
"Not hungry" Jack muttered.
"You have to eat at least something, maybe a fruit?" Mark offered.
"No thank you" Jack looked down at his lap. Mark sets his fork down and looks at Jack with a serious expression, "Please, if there's something wrong, just tell me"
"Nothings wrong. I'm gonna go clean my room. Please excuse me" Jack said standing up.
"Jack" Mark took his wrist.
"Yes?" Jack replied.
"Why are acting like this then?" Mark asked.
"Like what?" Jack asked turning towards Mark.
"I know I have known you for a day but, I feel like something's off" Mark frowned a little.
"I'm fine just tired" Jack replied looking down.
"Are you positively sure about that?" Mark leaned up a little.
"Yes"
Mark nodded, "Well then, the doctor said she will be here today, probably pretty soon"
"Oh ok, I'll be in my room" Jack pulled away from Mark grasp and walked to his room.