Memories

As much as I want to not think anything related to my ex crush (Ethan) it just randomly ,somehow ,for some reason ,I end up thinking about him. I know I don't like him anymore but my mind doesn't agree with me. Since I'm a super weird human being ,don't judge,I've sometimes argue against my own self. I end up remembering somethings related to Ethan. Like this random moments I had with him.

Like the time he made a big ass deal when I dab after he told me to. How he was practically screaming in my ear during the pep rally.How he got crazy sometimes with chocolate like I do but I always end up raining in his happy parade and calming him down. How he's just as lazy me.I remember this time he took out his glasses and put his head down and I sneakily replace them with mine ,he look funny in purple glasses.
Every time he started with the snapping fingers and whine when I didn't join in.

Ugh I remember this time in cooking class we made s'mores and it was the first time I have ate it one.So I made my s'more but the marshmallow kinda ooze out the cookies and I blame him for it.I was disappointed cause my first time eating a s'more was ruin so someone kept on bugging me to take a bite.So I did and I made a mess and got chocolate all over my face Ethan was looking at me the whole time.He crack up and I got piss for that but I enjoy what was left of the 's'more'.He never let that go and tease me with it.

I won't ever forget the time I saw him in a church my mom made me dress up and go to.I was lucky he didn't saw me cause I was wearing a dress well being girly and not my usual self.When I saw him walk out with his little siblings he look adorable almost like a responsible guy ,which he's not in school.

How we kinda still connect even from the other side of the room.Like in science it was quiet cause we were taking a quiz till you hear a snapping of fingers.As distractive as I am I look up towards the noise and saw Ethan already smirking my way.I rolled my eyes but still went with it so we snap fingers across the room till Ms.E clear her throat and we stopped.We still had a smirk for starting that.

Their was more moments but I can't quiet remember them.But those were the main ones.I still am unsure how and why I liked Ethan.Believe me after ending the crush I still wonder how did it start in the first place.I've only known him for six months.It still was a fun experience meeting him.