Chapter#11 Shushing and Snapping Fingers

BTW it's a fun short chapter just enjoy it Girls and Boys In School- Neon Trees
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
"Anna ?? Anna ?? Anna !!!",after saying her name in every voice possible, waving my hand in front of her face ,slapping her arm,tickling her,she finally came back to reality after snapping my fingers. " Hey don't snap your fingers at me I'm not your dog!!!',she said snapping her fingers back.I snap them back.

She snap ,I snap ,she snap , he snap ??
We both looked at Ethan. "What I wanted too join the fun." We all chuckle.

Ethan snap his fingers at the face and got me out my train of thoughts.i snap my fingers back and continue working. He snap me back.He snap, I snap ,we snap, she snap ?? " Cab you both stop!!" We both stop.

The whole room was quiet except for some quiet whispering from two girls in the other side of the room. I stretch and the chair shrieked. "Shush !!",Ethan loud whisper. He chuckle and I shush him. He shush me ,I shush him, we went in like that till Anna again came in . " You both shush !!" She yell whisper.We quiet down but still smirk to each other.

Ethan kick me and I scowl him and I kick him back. He kick me ,I kick him , he kick me , we both kicked at the same time . I gave up and lift my legs up my sit and smirk. "Cheater", Ethan mouthed. "Too bad", I mouthed back.

I turn to look at Ethan and was already looking at me. " what ??", I whispered. He shrug and I took my tongue out. He had a smirk and I made a funny face. He eye rolled I did the same. He cross his arms I did the same . He took out his tongue I did the same .We went like that for a while until we both stop and smirk at each other and burst out laughing.