Chapter#16 Hints

Nice2knoU - All Time Low ☺️
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
"I'm bored Anna what to talk about ". We were in lunch and ever since our group split we were the only ones standing.We sometimes run out of things to chat about.
"Don't know got anything Char ??" I think and something hit me . "I got something !!" I said while snapping my fingers. "Oooh okay let me get comfy okay all good go ahead " ,I rolled my eyes to her enthusiasm. "Well remember the thing I text you about my switch ??",yesterday we text and I decided to tell her about me liking Ethan ,she was shock but she said she knew before so all good. She nodded and signal me to go on. "Well I want you to look for hints like I want you to observe how I act around him " ,she clap her hands in excitement . "Yay I'll be an investigator!!!". "Yeah like in 6th and 7th block be on the lookout ".

We were in 6th block Anna was sure taking her job seriously. "Ugh Anna you don't have to look at every movement I do ",she apologize and still waited for me to move . "Aha!!! You guys just lock eyes !!!",I roles my eyes and shift my sight elsewhere. "Eye contact check ",Anna said while fake checking off her list.I rolled m eyes

"Sighing while looking his way check",Anna said. I groan and bang my head on my table. I look up to see Ethan giving me a weird look I just waved him off. "Ethan noticing your actions check ",Ugh Anna !! "Can you think in your mind geez !!",she sometimes gets on my nerves. "Fine I'm just trying to help ",'more like torturing' I muttered. "I heard that !!" "You were meant too !!"

We were finally in 7th block I took my sit and put my head down Anna frustrated me last block.I just wanted to relax for once. "Hey - aww is someone grumpy ??",Ethan ask he earn a groan from me. "Not in the mood ",I said irritated. "When are you ever in the mood ?!??",he earn the bird from me. I look down at the floor and I saw Ethan's foot close so I kick him. "Wow you are not in the mood to talk but you do to kick me huh ??",I flip him off and kick him again. He kick me back and he hit my finger while at it . "Hey !!",I said while liking my pain away in my finger. "What you kick me first !!",he said. "But you hurt my finger !! Now it's all red thanks to you !!",I said while pointing to him accusingly. "Can You Not ",he said I rolled my eyes.

"Can You Not ",he did again. "Can you not say that my sister annoys me enough by saying that!!",I put my head down. But of course he won't listen. "Can You Not",I groan he chuckle. "Can you Not",I flip him off . "Say it one more damn time I dare you !!. I waited ,waited,waited,3,2,1
"Can You Not ",he whisper closely to my ear since I had my head down. I smack his face and kick him. "You lil ",cut him off by kicking him. He kick me back. "Can you stop annoying me for once !! ,he chuckled. "Aww you know you like it ",he said cockily. "Yeah you do ",Anna whisper to me . "Shut up !!",I slap Anna's arm which she slap my head. Slap her head back she was about to hit me but I caught her arm . "Fight fight fight fight !!",we heard Ethan chanting and slamming the table. We al burst out laughing .

Sigh I always have a good time in last block mostly with Ethan , is fun fighting with him. And I like when he tries to cheer me up .

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love is in the air aren't those two have a cute relationship even if it is only a friendship 💙