"Wh-" I get cut off

"Wh-" I get cut off.

"He's okay" Justin smiles and Lock and i immediately stand up.

"WHERE IS HE?!" Lock shouts.

"Sir, please tone it down" a nurse says

"He's sleeping right now in there, but he'll be ready to come back out in a little bit" Colin says.

"What was wrong?" I ask.

"They just needed to open his airways, but he's fine now" Aaron yawns.

"We're you guys up this whole time?" Lock asks.

"yea of course" Brandon says.

"Go to sleep you guys, I'll wake you up when it's time to go" I smile and with that they were out like a light.

About 2 hours later a nurse calls my name so Lock and I shoot up and walk to the door.

"Hi!" she smiles as she walks us back.

"Hi..." I reply tiredly.

"Kai has been doing really good, he wasn't receiving that much oxygen so we went in me
and opened his airways. We monitored him as he slept and he's been improving by the second, so much that his breathing is now normal and you can take him home today" she smiles then opens the door to our little son.

"He's okay" Lock says with relief and wraps his arm around me.

"He's okay baby" I kiss his cheek and walk up to Kai.

"We can sit in the waiting room with him while the release forms are being written up" he says as he kisses Kai's forehead.

"Okay" I gently pick up Kai.

We're now in the waiting room waiting for the release forms. I cradle Kai back and forth as he sleeps. Lock is sitting right next to me with one hand on our baby and the other around my side. We look up when we hear a camera go off.

"Oops" Justin puts up his phone.

"He's so cute" Aaron walks up to us.

"Wanna hold him?" I smile.

"Do we?" Brandon says excitedly.

"Be quiet though, he's sleeping" I gently hand him over to Brandon.

"Wow..." he says as he cradles him.