Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I dont understand what's keeping Travino to tell more of those notorious people. I have no idea, just because we were inside the bunker for a year and so the people who live among the streets, knows all about who are they.

And the helmet mask, I dont need it anymore. Maybe Travino was right, it was only when our body system inhales the air causes us some pain to retaliate and begin to expose into the earth's air.

"What should I do now? Do you have anything on your mind?" I asked, hoping that he could give atleast one.

But he shook his head, "nothing I can do. They have people and you can't do a little thing to save your friend. You have no power."

I took a deep breathe, even just now that I may lose hope to save her but I wont stop. Even I put my life in danger for her. Thats what you do, when you think it is right and for love.

I dont have any idea to make some move. If Travino was right, then Ive got no chance at all. I dont what might happen to her but as long shes safe, Its gonna be alright.

"What do you think you'll do, Franco?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say. The only thing that runs into my head was to save Karah but Travino said that I can do nothing because they were obviously dangerous.

"Trav!" I said, "I'm going back to the perimeter, I'll ask help for them."

Travino just raise his brow on me, "okay..."

My forehead creased on what he said, "aren't you not going with me? Help us to save Karah?"

He smirked like something I said was wrong. "Did you all forget what you did to me? I almost died on the street and when Im begging for help and no one did anything. Don't you think I'll ever forget that?"

My head just blew from what he said. I cant speak, my words were blocked to tell anything because after all, he was right. Last six months, Travino volunteered to get outside of the bunker to prove if the outside were safe from the nuclear leak. And when he needs our help, we do nothing. But now, he knows what the outside world awaits on us. The rest of us would barely survive.

I cant push Travino to help us. He even warned me that the group who took Karah were armored and dangerous than we think.

Travino asked me to stay on his house, just for the night but I didnt accept his offer. I should go back to the bunker, immediately.

"Hey kid." Travino said and I look at him, "you dont wanna mess with them."

I took a deep sigh and nodded to him, "we'll make a smart plan."

He left me alone and took a narrow path just for him not to be seen. I make my way to the place where I hid all my bags. My mind were still on Karah and I cant make a smart move to get her when I dont have a clue how big they are.

I took the mile alone. I dont know why they took Karah and left me alone? What are they gonna do to her?

When I came back to the perimeter, I open the talkie and faced infront of the camera.

It came in static noise and second goes out with Collin's voice. "Franco! What the hell did you do?! Why did you take off your helmet mask? And where's Karah? For fucking sake, dont ever try to shut me off again." He said.

"Open the bunker, Collin." I said to him, I have no power to be against him now.

"Why would we do that?" Collin implied. "Where's the girl, Franco? Did you left her? He asked.

I shook my head in front of the cam, "no, I didnt. They took her. We can do--"

"Ino?!" I got interrupted when Collin said that name. "How's he alive?"

And so I got curious on what he said, so when I turn back, I get a little shook when Travino showed up.

When Im going to ask him, he stopped me.

"I know what you're thinking and the only person who can help you is only me." He reasoned.

"What in the hell are you talking about Travino?!" Collin rebuked over the talkie.

"Daughter of Troi, Karah has been taken." He explained.

And at that moment, Karah's father took the talkie. "Who took them?" Troi frightenedly asked.

"First, open the bunker for us. I assure you, its safe."

There's been a rumble over the line. I know they've been feeling terrified and all of that because they thought, after getting out of the bunker, all will be back to normal. But if isnt. The world will never be the same anymore.

"We wont do that!" Collin exclaimed. "You've been exposed and surely you'll die afterwards, we wont take our chances."

Travino get the talkie on my hand. "This is all we got. You guys know nothing more than me, living outside for months."

After that, it all went to static. Im glad that Travino changed his mind, after all, he's family to us.

We stayed on the tent. I know the people inside will change their minds, and ofcourse, Troi who would do anything just for her daughter. Travino said that he has only few more hours for he has to get back on his home. I didnt ask why but if they didnt open the bunker for us, surely, he'll forget us that we need help.

"Travino, how did you survive for months till now?" I asked.

He shrugged, "after I got out of the bunker, lots of things happen and I almost got died." He smirked, "and the most of it happens because I knew I can survive."

"Where--" I got distracted when the talkie was on static.

Travino get the talkie and the voice on the other line gets clear.

"Franco! Ino! Its Troi, Im going to open the bunker and you're gonna tell everything to save my daughter."

"We'll be ready." Travino respond.

We got out of the tent and waited infront of the bunker, it opens slowly as I felt the air inside. Were not going to lose Karah, whatever might happen, we'll save her.

And when the other door opens inside, Troi met us and we walk directly into his room, he locked it so no one will got enter.

"What happened to my daughter?" He asked as he look at us. This time, maybe the world lose itself, but were not going to lose her.