once

I wasn't going to post today, but I was convinced otherwise. I wanted to wait until after school but eh.

Happy early update ;) (If you didn't know I post on Wednesdays for now)Go check out Catching Feelings by worshipayne :)))

-

Zayns Pov:

I drove down the dark streets in my g-wagon, looking for a building surrounded by cars.

When Justin called me, I was on my way of dozing off. When I saw that it was a random number, I was ready to snap on them until I heard his voice. I was still annoyed, but I tried my best to subside that for his sake.

When he asked me to pick him up from a club, I was already out of my bed and throwing on my sweats. He told me the name of the club, and that's how I ended up where I am now. The club was merely fifteen minutes away from my house, but I'm pretty sure I made the drive eight minutes because of how fast I was driving. I'm surprised I didn't get pulled over.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw a parking lot filled with cars, and in front of that was a building surrounded by neon lights. I'm pretty sure that was the club. I slowed down to see if Justin was outside because that's where he told me he would be and there he was leaning against the wall of the building.

I came to a stop and rolled down my window. I yelled Justin's name, and as soon as I did that he snapped his head towards my direction, us making eye contact. I felt my breath get taken away but tried my best to ignore that as he began to walk my way. He was grinning towards me, which was weird. He never smiled, nor grinned at me unless I was annoyed. I then connected the dots, blaming my tiredness for taking a while to realize.

He was at a club.

And he's drunk.

I felt myself growing annoyed, but I knew I didn't have the right. Today is his birthday; he turned eighteen. Of course, he would do something like this. I did it for my birthday.

Before he could say anything, I stopped him.

"Get in the car, Justin."

He came to an abrupt stop, gaping at me, before huffing in annoyance and made his way towards the passenger side with his head down. I shook my head and chuckled softly at his look. He looked like a puppy. But I stopped chuckling when I realized something.

Justin was the only one who could annoy me one second and make me laugh the next.

"You know you're really handsome," Justin whispers as he settled in, grinning seductively. "If you weren't so annoying..."

I sighed. "You're totally drunk." We both knew completely sober Justin wouldn't dare say shit like that.

"Whatever you think," he shrugs his shoulder, sighing softly. "But I'm completely aware of what I'm saying and doing, Zayn."

Shaking my head and ignoring what he said, I let out a sigh. I was about to drive off until I remember something.

"Where are you going?"

I looked over at him to see that he was staring at me intently, and for a moment I felt kind of intimidated by his gaze. But I tried my best not to let it show.

He bit his lip. "Is it okay if I go to your place? I kind of don't want to go home like this," he said gesturing to himself.

I almost told him no, that it wasn't a good idea, but the look he was giving me, I couldn't find it in me.