nueve

Zayns Pov:

"So what do you want for your birthday?"

I followed Justin around the shop, trying my best to suppress my smirk as I heard him huff. It was obvious he's irritated, and it was funny as hell to me. It was currently Saturday, my break, and I just finished my food. After I did, Justin emerged from the back, so I figured, what better thing to do than irritating Justin and finding out what he wants for his birthday?

Of course I knew he wouldn't just flat out tell me, but still, it never hurt to try.

Even if he didn't tell me what he wants, I'm still getting him something.

"Leave me alone," he mutters irritably. I rolled my eyes. "I don't want anything from my birthday, especially from you."

I jumped in front of him before he could grab the bucket filled with cleaning supplies, resulting in him glaring. My smirk just found its way on my face. "Well too bad, because I'm getting you something rather you like it or not, so you better tell me what you want before I go overboard." I'll probably go overboard anyways, but he doesn't need to know that.

He looked at me with a frown. "Why are you so hell bent on getting me something for my birthday?" He asked, looking geniunely curious, but yet still managing to look irriated. "You barely even know me."

I thought about it for a second, and truth is, I don't even know why I am. I didn't even do any of this for my close friends or family. Maybe I felt like he deserves it, especially when he told me a little about himself. He's been working his whole life, never been spoiled, treat himself, or anything of that sort. He wasn't used to receiving - that was obvious. It wasn't hard to tell that he has financial problems, so he didn't receive anywhere close of the luxury than I did. I didn't have a solid answer.

So I just responded with, "Because I feel like it." He gaped at me, and I shrug my shoulder. "It's my money, and if I want to waste it on you, then I can."

When I said that, he closed his eyes and scowled at me, pushing me out the way to grab the bucket of cleaning supplies. I smirked as he began to walk, and I started following closely behind him.

He looked over his shoulder to see that I was following him, and he groans. "Leave me the hell alone!" He snaps, but of course I didn't listen to him. "This is child abuse," he mumbles.

I looked down at his ass, the close my eyes when I caught myself. I slowly opened my eyes. Fucking pervert. "You sure don't seem like a child to me," I grumble, forcing myself to keep my eyes upwards.

I was so sexually frustrated, but I had to hold myself back.

He turned back to me, about to say something, until the woman behind the register cuts him off. "Hey Justin can you cover for a while? I have some business to take care of."

Justin stopped and looked at the woman behind the counter, looking slightly relieved. "Yeah, sure thing."

She told him thank you before grabbing the bucket, heading towards the back. They changed positions and when he was settled, he noticed I was still there. I let out a smirk when he sends me a glare, which quickly went away as somebody approached the register. He smiled at the man, greeting him before taking the order.

I had to admit, Justin looked cute as he worked around the register. the way he greeted the man, quickly took the money and gave the change, then went to go get the order, I know it more maybe involved in the job, but as far as I could see he was good at it.

After he gave the man his order, he smiled slightly, looking around before his eyes met my mischevious ones, causing that smile to go away. It was replaced with a frown, and he muttered something. I couldn't help but laugh.