cinco

Zayns Pov:

It's safe to say that I'm the best.

Not only did I manage to sneak the money inside of the employee's room (which may have backfired, but thankfully I made up for it), I also managed to track down Justin's eye doctor and buy him new glasses.

I didn't settle right with me when he gave me the money back. I was going to get what I want, and what I wanted was for Justin to use that money and get his a pair of glasses. He was funny thinking I wasn't going to do something when he gave me that money back. It made me angry at first, but being me, I easily came up with another plan that didn't fail.

His slow ass didn't realize what I was doing when I asked him for his glasses information. He just outright gave it to me. It wasn't hard for me to remember his stuff. So when I got home, I searched up the eye doctors in the area that sold Gucci glasses. Luckily for me, it was only one, which was the one I got my glasses from, so the people already know me. My plan was solid.

And I was right. I managed to get the glasses from the eye doctor. All I had to tell them was that it was a surprise for him because he broke his other pair, and they believed me. In fact, they congratulated me for doing a good deed. I know sometimes it seems like a man like me, in the business industry, was rude people, so I'm not surprised that they thought that (even though I can be quite rude).

Once I had the glasses, instead of delivering them personally, I decided just to take it to the coffee shop and leave it there since I didn't know his actual house address. I could've just asked the eye doctor, but that would've made them start to wonder. Plus, I didn't want to invade his privacy like that.

I packed the glasses and the other items that I bought too, which consisted of glasses cleaners, the new glasses case, and I also put some money in there. I don't know, but for some reason, I felt like he deserved it. There was, of course, money left over from the glasses that I bought him, but I put a little extra in there just in case. I just hoped that he decided to put it to use instead of bitching. It wasn't that much.

So after I had everything packed, I took it to the coffee shop, which was busy at the time so if Justin wasn't working he wouldn't be noticing what I was doing, scribbled his name on it, and left it on one of the tables. After I did that I left, I felt accomplished. There was no doubt that he didn't get it because I know that either him, that Niall kid, or the manager who is always lurking around the shop, would find it. I really thought this through.

It may not have seemed like a big idea to some, but the way I'm wired, I like to get my way. Justin not accepting what I was doing for him was not acceptable, so I had to do something about it. Some may see it as a flaw of mine, but I couldn't help it. And besides, it's not like I'm doing anything bad.

I know as soon as I go back to the coffee shop that he would probably try to complain and give it back to me, but I already had a plan. I was going to guilt trip him. I was going to use his own words against him. In the line of business that I'm in, you have to know how to do that so nobody could try to play you. It also makes for a good thing to have outside of work too.

I haven't been able to see Justin at the shop in about a week. Every time I went, he wasn't there, which I guessed was because he had school. He probably worked in the afternoons like he did that one time I went, but recently with all the work I've been getting I haven't had the energy to go to the coffee shop at a later time.

I was disappointed, to be honest. I didn't have anybody to pick with.

But hopefully, that sadness ends today. It was now the weekend, and I was now on break.