"OH MY GOSH LOCK! I LOVE THIS ALREADY, LETS TAKE A PICTURE" I tug at his arm like a 4 year old begging for candy. He agrees and I pull out my phone then take like 500 pictures of us.

"Let's see the Dolphins then penguins" he holds my hand then leads the way.

"You are for real the best boyfriend ever" I kiss his cheek.

"I know" he smirks.

We make it to the Dolphins and take a few pictures together by them, even a dolphin came up to the glass and got in the pictures!

Next the Penguins.

"THEY'RE ADORABLE!" I squeal.

"Haha wanna see them closer?" he asks.

"How?" I look at him.

"See that over there?" he points over to a tubes near the penguins.

"Yea" I nod.

"You can go in those" he looks at me.

"Really?! What are we waiting for then?! Let's go babe!" I pull his hand towards the tunnel.

Once we go in the tube thing, I once again take a lot of pictures of us and I've seen him take a few of me since we've been here. We continued to tour around the aquarium and it was absolutely amazing and really fun. It was so nice and peaceful since it was just us, but unfortunately it's now 4 and its time to go. The drive home was energetic at first until tiredness kicked in so then the rest of the car ride was quiet.

"How was the aquarium?" the guys run up to us.

"Amazing!! it was so freaking fun" I smile.

"We knew you'd love it" Aaron smiles.

"Even though we weren't there, but we knew you liked that kind of stuff" Colin says.

"You kidnap me then take me to an aquarium, I love it" I smile at all of them.

"We can always return you" Lock smirks.

"Nah, I'm fine here" I laugh.

"Damnit" Justin groans and I throw my jacket at him.

"Fuck you" he laughs.

"Well Lock, it's time to go" Brandon looks at Lock then it gets quiet.

"Ok. I'll be back soon Butterfly, I promise. I love you" he kisses me and I kiss back.

"I'll see you soon then" I smile.

"Bye El!" the boys wave before leaving with Maximus.

Well my boyfriend just left with his best friends on our anniversary and I'm all alone. My dog even made the cut of going with them like what the fuck? I laugh at my own thought and grab a snack from the pantry. I sit on the couch and watch movies for the remainder time.

It's been a long 3 hours, sounds clingy I know. My phone starts ringing and I see its from Justin so I immediately answer.

"H-" he cuts me off.

"EL! LOCK GOT IN A HUGE FIGHT AND NOW HE CAN'T REMEMBER SHIT!! MEET US AT THE TOWNHALL" he shouts before hanging up.

I quickly shoot up and grab Aarons keys to his Mercedes then hop in the car and drive off to where he told me. I see them all hovered over a water fountain talking to Lock so I, without thinking, run up as I freak out.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I look at the guys.

"The guys from a gang ran up at him and they got into this huge fight... we obviously got them away and now Lock has a concussion..." Brandon clenches his jaw.

"W-what?" I tear up and look at Lock.

**

"Heyy you're sexy, your name?" he tilts his head. I hold back my tears as I sit next to him.

"I-I'm Elena Mitchell, or as you call me, Butterfly. I'm your girlfriend" my voice cracks at the word Butterfly and girlfriend.

"Mitchell?" he asks.

"Yes. Elena Mitchell" I gulp.

"Ew, that last name doesn't suit you" he looks at me in disgust.

"I- Lock why are you being mean?" I scoot back.

"Mitchell doesn't suit you Butterfly. Can I change it?" he stands up and kneels down on one knee. I cover my mouth and tears fall down. The guys step back and take out their phones, to record I'm guessing... I don't know and I don't care right now.

"Oh my gosh" I start crying.

"Elena Willow Mitchell. Yea, I said your full name. When I seen you walking your dog, I was originally just going to kill you. But I saw your face, seen how protective your dog was of you. Most people would've kept running, no you stopped and surrendered... that's when I knew I needed to have you and that your were different. Yea I didn't like you so much in the start because I was mad at myself for stealing you but clearly that was the best thing I've ever done. You make me a better person, you're the only girl I liked. I never even glanced at a girl since I lost you in second grade. You're so goofy and not afraid to be yourself and I love that about you! I love you so damn much Butterfly, will you marry me?" he pulls out a box revealing a beautiful shining ring.

"Yes!" I cry and hug him.

"YES!" he hugs me back and passionately kisses me. I kiss back and put my hand on his cheek.

"WOOHOO!!" the guys shout and Maximus barks.

"We're getting married" I wipe away my tears.

"We're getting married" he smiles and tears run down his cheeks also.