Chapter 10

Knox
When I woke up I started thinking about last night and couldn't help but smile at the memories. I wasn't expecting for Madison to be so bold last night and never wanted to pressure her into anything she didn't want to do. But she assured me that she wanted to have sex as much as I did and had a great way of convincing me she was. Of all the girls I had slept with before, none of them could compare to how fantastic she was in bed. If there was one thing I did know is that I was hooked and didn't plan on letting her go anytime soon. Call me whipped if you wanted to but my dad always told me that when you found the one you'd do any and everything to make sure you kept her. And with Madison I had those feelings and planned on being the absolute best boyfriend to her, while enjoying the incredible benefits in bed that came with it.

"Stop smiling or your face will get stuck like that."

"If I wake up to you every morning after having a night like last night then I might never stop smiling."

"You got the cookie, stop trying to spit game Knox."

"I'm not spitting game, you're my girlfriend and I want to tell you things that make you smile. And compliment you on your amazing sex game. Where did you learn how to do that thing with your hips?"

"It's a secret and who knew sex made you a romantic?"

"It usually doesn't but you bring out the romantic side of me."

"I'm honored and as much as I am enjoying cuddling with you we have to go meet our parents for breakfast."

"We can always tell them we're busy with our project."

"We promised them we'd see them before they left, now get up and do something about that hickey."

"You didn't have to mark me." I said getting up to see the damage she had left on my neck.

"You weren't complaining when I did it so shut up."

"Don't worry I got you back."

"Lucky for me it's easier to hide light skin, might need to wear a turtle neck." She said patting my back, I turned around and also saw scratches.

"Haha very funny, I'm going to go to apartment to change and try to hide your marks I'll see you at the restaurant."

"Okay." She put on her robe and walked me to the door, I kissed her goodbye then left. When I entered my apartment my dad was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Good morning, you're getting home pretty late."

"I um."

"Don't worry about it, I've done a few walks of shame myself. Your mother isn't here so you've got time to shower, change and get rid of those hickeys. And don't worry I won't tell her a thing."

"Thanks dad."

"No problem, and cover the scratches on your back to."

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Of course, every father dreams of the day their son comes home with souvenirs from a sexual encounter that isn't an STD or baby. You and Madison did use protection right? It was Madison you were with right."

"Yes dad we used protection and yes I was with Madison last night. I'm done being a playboy, Madison is an amazing woman and deserves to be treated as such."