16.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•RECAP•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

     "Hey Zayn you kno-". I was interrupted by the door opening and closing revealing none other than the little...
•~•
~•~
•~•

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~BACK TO DATE•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

        ...Leprechaun himself...Niall. He has several bags in his hand, and looks stuffed. Zayn walks away as Niall enters the kitchen. "Hey babe!"He kisses my head and puts the items in his bags away. I look at him and smile. "Hello Niall...where'd you run off to this morning?"

       Niall rushes to speak "I had to run some errands this morning, you know grab some goods for us. I'm sorry I didn't let you know I'll let you know next time". He looks empathetically into my eyes. I giggle at him and hug him. "child your okay you don't have to run everything by me" I let him know reassuringly. He nods going out into the living area.

      I go sit next to Niall on the couch he sat himself down on and lay on his side. Almost immediately I get a text on my phone from an unknown number. That's weird...I don't have anyone's number in my phone other than the boys really do who could it be. My mind wanders for a while until I decide to look at the message. As soon as I finished reading the message I immediately panicked. It read...

Unknown:
      I'm coming for you...thy can't hide you forever...watch your back...or you and your pretty little boyfriend will end up...Dead...

      I throw my phone across the room and curl up into a ball next to Niall. My body rocks back and forth replaying that message over and over in my head.

You and your pretty little boyfriend will end up...Dead...

      I just can't think about it anymore...who could have said that. Who would have said that. Who has my number. And wh-...Dad...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•NIALLS POV•~•~•~•~~~•~•~•

      What's wrong!!?!?!?!?Did I do something? Why did she throw her phone...I need to know if she's okay...I start to unfold her arms and lay her on me while she starts to cry. "shhh shhh what's wrong talk to me please baby...just tell me what's going on" I try to soothe her the best that I can but it's now working that much.

      "I...I looked at m...my phone and someone threaten...threatened me and I....I'm scared Ni"she could barely get it out before I bolted across the room and read her lit screen. The message was terrifying and I went back to her holding her close in my arms."it's gonna be okay...you just stay right here okay?"she looks at me and nods

      I quickly head upstairs into Liam's room where he's laying on his bed facing the ceiling. "Liam I need your help ASAP!!!". He looks slightly startled. Partially because I just barged into his room yelling, and partially because he didn't know that I was gonna yell.

      He processes what I say slowly and smiles at me hopefully. "Sit down mate and take a chill pill...tell me everything what's happening?" I start from the beginning of how I got into the house, to me running into his door. He sits and listens to all of it then opens his mouth but nothing comes out. Eventually he found the words to say to me.

      "Ni you need to take this to the police...like now...I'll stay with Jess...GO!!!"he tells me and I take off bolting out of his room, down to the car, and speed to the police station. I swear I'm going to find this phsyco and kill him for threatening my poor Jess.

      I really hope she's okay...she's all alone in there, wait, she has Liam. He'll keep her safe I know he will...he promised. She will always be okay as long as I'm with her. I promise I'll never want her to be hurt by anyone. I never want her to hurt herself again either. It breaks my heart knowing how much she's been through. I will save Jess if it's the last thing that I do.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Okay so just a little note. I'm going to be active back on this app. I have been debating continuing this story for a while, but I came up with the decision to continue it because I feel this story has a lot of potential.

Next thing in order of business though, I'm going to be posting a new chapter every 1 day a week possibly 2 days out of the week. I'm thinking Monday's and possibly Fridays. Tell me if I should do that or not.

Also I'm thinking of starting another book about something other than one direction. I know they aren't together right now and it sucks...but just because I want to write books about other fandoms for the moment, does not mean I'm leaving the fandom.

Last thing, follow me on all my social media accounts, and text my accounts because
1.i like friends
2.i have no life
3.i love interacting with everyone
If you have any critiques or anything to say please let me know. I'm open to everything.

My accounts
Kik:tie2213hey
Instagram:xx.viibes.xx
Snapchat:tia_1103
Twitter: Tia_me123

Well you know what's next
Comment...

Follow me...

Please vote...

Love you all!!!

See you all soon on Monday!!

~~Tia💕