12.

•••Nialls POV•••

I woke up early before Jess did. TODAY WAS THE DAYYY!! I gathered the courage to ask her. Of course I had to go through Louis.

   Yeah yeah he gave me the talk. He told me if I did something to her he'd kill me. You wonder why I waited till late after everyone was sleeping to take her v card.

     Well today's the day...and I don't have long. She always wakes up early. I'll just leave her a note.

Hey baby
I went out on a small shopping spree. Whenever you wake up I cooked you breakfast. I'll be back tonight babe. Tonight will be the best night of your life. Dress nicely...you already do well see you later babe.

I hope that's good enough. Well I'm off to the mall. And up to set up

•••Jess's POV•••

     I woke up alone... Sadly. Niall wasn't home where the hell is he? I smell food so I have to search for it. I need food. Like I'm FUCKING HUNGRY!!!!

     I talk about food way wayyyy too much. I remember when I ate so much food my stomach couldn't handle it so I threw up on my wall an it stuck there.

     I was little and was a very obese child. But now I starve myself. I don't really eat. But my life is depressing. I cut too. Because I'm worthless and stupid. AGHHHHH I FOUND THE FOOD YAY. I start eating and stuffing my face.

      Damn Niall can cook really good. But when I was eating I saw a little note. I read it and it was from Niall. He's so sweet. Well I have hours to spend so ughhhh what do I dooooo.

     I guess I'll text some people. Who haven't I talked to in a while... OH I KNOWWWWW!!!!!!! Jamie! She was my friend before I moved with Louis. I hope she answers.

Me:JAIIIIIIIII ITS ME JESS

Sass princess:Hay girl I haven't talked to you in ages where have you been?

Me:I kind of movedddd away p e r m I n a n t l y.

Sass princess:OH DAMNNNN well are you by any chance in London????

Me:yes why?????

Sass princess:IM THERE TOOOOO

Me:we should meet up some time

Sass princess:yeah we should but I gtg byeee

Me:love youuuuu

Sass princess:bye babyyyyy luv yah

I miss her sooo much!!!! But focus on the bigger picture. Tonight Niall is taking me on a date and I really can't wait.

      Well I wonder what he's gonna do. But the bigger thing is....WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO WEARRR!!!!! I have absolutely nothing...wait no I do nevermind(outfit in the side)I'm gonna take a nap.
Nightttttt

Jaime is played by my good friend IZZY
Izz_ieloves1D  I hope she's reading this!!!! Well comment vote and yeah love you!!!!