13.

Hey I feel horrible for not updating in a long while. I just have had REEAAAALLLLLLLYYYY BAD writers block. But now I have insperation and new ideas to write about. I don't know why this is so long and theirs gonna be another one at the end so just prepare yourself for that....SOOOOOO yeah here's what chapter is this...oh yeah here's 13.....what kind of writer am I???

•••JESS'S POV•••

Well here's the thing I've been waiting for. Me and Nialls date. He promised me he would make this night as special as ever, so I'm curious as to what he did for me. I hope he didn't do much because I'm not that important. And it's not usual for people to do nice things for me.

    Just having someone like me is...wow. But anyway...it's almost time. I have to get my things on.

After a few minutes I'm all ready and just sitting on my phone until I get a text...FROM NIAL!!!

Hello babe
Look outside
Once you see it
Go in it
Niall xx

What the fuck did he mean. I sighed and walked to the door opening it slowly. Then in a matter of seconds, a huge black limo pulls up.

     Classy Niall...well played. I stepped out of the door grabbing my purse and keys. I locked the door then went into the limo. When I stepped in. There were little love notes everywhere with cleché sayings on them, scatters rose petals around everywhere.

     A good start to the best time of my life.

•••NIALL'S POV•••

She just pulled into the limo. Oh golly I'm running out of time. Me and the boys have been setting up a beautiful date. Well mainly me...they've been sitting around directing me on what to do.

     "Everything seems just about right" Louis said. "FINALLY goodbye"the rest of the lads said in unison and left. Louis just stood there looking at me. I looked back awkwardly.

     "Niall this is my little sister... I-I don't want you to hurt her. She has been through a lot and I just want what's best for her...and I think you are..."he says softly. "What??"I say questioning him.

     "Niall you can date my sister. Out of all the lads I trust you best. You can treat a lady well and I give you my blessing...so don't make me regret it..."he said sternly. AWEHHHH LOUIS IS BEING SUCH
A DADDYYYY!!!!

      He has grown up so much. I nod and Louis leaves smiling at me. Well now it's showtime so I just have to wait for everything to fall into place. In the distance I hear a car pull up.

    Here she comes...

•••JESS'S POV•••

The limo pulls up to a dark path. Why a path really Niall just as I thought this date was getting good... Out of nowhere, the path lit up with party lights that stuck in the ground.

      It was beautiful. All along the path were rose petals. Every 39 or so rose petals were little love notes. It was so beautiful. He really went all out this time.

      In the distance I heard waves crashing and a guitar strumming. I walked a little further and saw a beautiful beach, beautiful waves, a beautiful picnic, an a beautiful blonde haired boy.

     He was standing in front of me playing beautiful chords on his guitar. A few seconds later, I recognized the song...IT WAS LITTLE THINGS. This song always makes me tear up. Then he started to sing.

THIS IS THE DAY THAT I DIED...

   Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me.
But bear this in mind, it was ment to be

   Now I'm joining up the darks, with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sence to me

   I know you've never loved, the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved, your stomach or our thighs

    The dimples in your back, at the bottom of your spine but I love them endlessly

   And I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But I I do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up too
I'm in love with you...

He stopped playing and put the guitar down. He looked in my eyes and smiled. "And all your little things..."he spoke softly and gently to me.

    I started tearing up but stopped. He smiled at me an led me to the small blanket, layed out on the sand.

~~hours of nonsense~~

We have spent hours and hours of just goofing around. We have laughed, cried, farted, and everything in between. And now we are just looking into each other's eyes...

•••NIALL'S POV•••

She just looks so beautiful. Her eyes,
Her laugh,
Her hair,
Her voice,
Her smile,
And her body...
Everything about her is just beautiful and perfect.

     As of now we are just looking into each other's eyes. "Your beautiful you know that right?"I asked her. She looked down and shook her head. I frowned at her.

      "Baby you are the most beautiful thing in the world. I know you don't think so but you are. And whatever it takes I will make you think that you are beautiful. Just as you are. I don't care how long it takes for you to realize. But I will. And for that..."

    I take her hands in mine. She smiles back at me. Now is time I guess. Ok Niall don't back out now. You've gotten this far to far to break down now.

     "Will you be my girlfriend Jess?" I ask softly...

•••JESS'S POV•••

"Will you be my girlfriend?"he asked softly to me. I started blushing like crazy and nod furiously. Making me a little lightheaded. "Yes I will" I smiles and kiss him. He gladly kisses back.

    "Niall?"I ask. "Hm?" He replied. "Can we eat more food now?"I smiled. He laughed that contagious laugh of his and simply nodded back at me in agreement of the food.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So another chapter sorry for not updating in so long and I hope you guys like it. If you have any feedback just tell me. Uh yeah and basically everything I said in the beginning g of the chapter...
Bye lovesss!!!!

     ~Tia