6.

•••Jess's POV•••

"Hello Louis!"I smile nervously at him. He tilted his head over to the side and looked worried. "Are you lost love?" He questioned. "It's Jessica Louis..." His eyes grew wide. "Jess...is that really you?? It can't be..." he smiles. Niall stands in the background clueless. "What the hell is going on here?". Louis turned around to him. "This is my sister Niall... I never told you guys about her...could you do me a huge favor Nialler?". He asked hopefully. "Sure what is it mate?" Louis smiled putting his arm around me. "Gather up the lads and tell them to sit on the couch."he nodded and went off.

•••Nialls POV•••

As I'm walking upstairs...I can't stop thinking about her. Jessica is so beautiful. Her eyes draw me in like no other person is there. Her hair flows softly down her back. And her body is so beautiful I want to explore it. But enough of that...I have to get the lads.

    "Harry Liam and Zayn get your arses downstairs!!"I yell. "Ok ok I'm getting up..." Harry said. The rest of them just went downstairs I followed. Damn she was pretty.

•••Louis POV•••

Now time to tell them what happened. Also to give them ALL the talk. They cannot fall for my sister. I'm supposed to protect her. If any of them would have thought of hurting her...I will slit all of there throats and watch them bleed out. Then dig a hole call it death and kick them in it.

     Sure I love the lads but my sister is more to me. And might I add my little sister. Well now is the time...

The truth must come out!!!!

well...

Vote

Comment

Tell me what you think

Byeee my beautiful loveies 😓😘