Author's Note

Hi guys! I know I have been M.I.A for quite a while! I wanted to post this to open a dialogue between the readers of this book and I. I really wanted to have you guys' opinion on how we should continue on this saga haha. I am currently at a crossroads. While writing the sequel of this book about the children, I often went back and reread this book to make sure things lined up, and guys, my writing was H O R R I B L E! I seriously wrote this book my freshman and sophomore year of high school and this was very under developed and thrown together in my eyes.

I'm glad that somehow you guys still managed to connect with the characters and 'story line' that came about, but guys, I cannot let this go! Not like this! That is why I wanted to run this by you guys before I posted anything on here. I'm at a point where I am thinking that I should follow up with sequel focusing on Gabrielle, Haddon and their immediate family (Mo, Chance, Pres, Hope, the kids) with a surprising twist (Side Note: you all will hate me). YMCMA was their beginning, them falling in love. The sequel will be them with the kids being a little bit older, showing the family unit, and some other stuff. * laughs evilly in the corner*

I don't want to give away too much and spoil things, but guys!!! The other option is the sequel focusing on the children. Now, the sequel focusing on the kids is jam packed with dilemmas. It's more so about finding the individuality of each child, and the beginning of the journeys they take. I'm excited to write about the kids because this is a whole new playing field! Well, for you guys it is. I don't know, I just wanted to know what you guys wanted. In all honesty, we have three options here: sequel about the original story line, sequel about the children, ORRRRRR a sequel about either one, and we can just flash into each option. For the last option, what I mean is:

Example: if the book is about the children, we can have certain chapters about their parents, or vice versa.

I am so excited for whichever option you guys choose! I know whatever it is, it will be great! If you guys have anymore ideas on how to organize this, PM me! But anyways, comment what you guys think! I already have the writing done for whatever option you guys choose :) I will check back in with you guys soon!

xoxo, Joda 💓✨🔮