Chapter 14

Copyright © 2014 Joey Danielle

Gabrielle

Mo and I were sitting on the couch when we heard voices outside of the front door. I don't know why, but I was burning up. I listened closely and heard Haddon...and Chance. I rolled my eyes when the door creaked open and revealed Molina and I's mates.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute baby? In private." Haddon asked sweetly.

I started to deny him, but Mo nudged the shit out of my side and gave me the stare. Mentally groaning, I followed Haddon to an office that looked familiar. I fanned myself trying to remember how the room looked fond. This was the office from that day his ex kissed him in front of me. If I ever see that bitch anywhere...

"How about we go home first?" he chuckled, grabbing my hand. I guess he heard my thoughts, so we left.

Our house wasn't that far from the pack house, for obvious reasons, so we got there in a few minutes. I just went up to our room and he followed suit behind me, sitting in front of me on the bed. I turned on the ceiling fan to try to cool down my body.

"Baby, look, I'm so sorry for treating you the way I've been treating you lately. You deserve better than what I've been giving you..." he said looking down at my hand. His fingers gently circled around my naked ring finger and he kissed it. "Soon you'll be Mrs. Lucinia."

I smiled at his last statement. I haven't even thought that far, but life seemed like it would be amazing married to my best friend.

"I forgive you baby. I'm sorry too. I know I've been a bit moody lately, and I don't know. Sorry for being a brat." I said poking my lip out in a pout.

"About you being moody... My wolf thinks you're pregnant."

"What?! Don't you think I would know if I was pregnant?"

"Well, baby you have a different scent...it's sweeter. Let me check." he hitched my already short dress up.

"Don't do anything sketchy Haddon," I glared at him, scooting back on the pillows.

His hands found themselves tangled in my laced panties before he flung them across the room. He rested my legs on his broad shoulders. He started sniffing my... you know, which was really weird.

"Okay Haddon this is awkward, is there anything else you can do that will tell if I'm so called pregnant?"

"Yeah, I'll do that." He whispered. I jolted up when his tongue connected with my sweet spot.

"What kind of bullshit 'checking' is this?" 

He ignored me continuing his little check up, swirling his tongue in my most discreet places. If my body wasn't hot already, I was on fire now. My hips started wiggling around at his actions, he wasn't missing a beat.

"Baby, be still. I'm almost done." he said seriously, looking up at me from between my thighs. I moaned loudly when he started back up.

"Oh...H-Haddon...I'm s-so hot.." I stuttered between suffocating moans that were burning my chest. He stopped his small licks and turned them in lapping motions with his tongue that made me travel to the brink of ecstasy.

"You want more baby?" a small smirk played across his lips. I nodded quickly, trying to find my breathing in this mix of heat, noise, and pleasure.

I felt his warm digits play at my entrance before gliding in. He continued mercilessly probing and suctioning until I was about to fall apart in his hands.