Chapter 3

Copyright © 2013 Joey Danielle 

Haddon

"What the hell Ashley!" I pushed her off of me roughly. Ashley is a girl I have dated off and on, that is before I found out Gabi was my mate.

"Hey baby. You look hot as fuck." she slurred.

"What the fuck, you're drunk? Scratch that, apologize to my mate. Now." I said, using my Alpha tone pointing to Gabrielle.

"Sorry." she mumbled in a curt tone.

"Get the fuck out this house. NOW." I yelled.

She scurried out the door, and everyone went back to whatever they were doing. i needed Dad to figure out a way to get her out this pack by the end of this week. I will not tolerate any form of disrespect towards my mate. I grasped Gabrielle's hand and walked up the stairs continuing to show her around the house. She stayed silent, blocking me out of her thoughts, which pissed my wolf off to no end. I showed her my office in the pack house, shutting the door behind us. I didn't feel like being bothered anymore tonight. I walked over to my desk checking up on a few things while she meandered around the vast room touching various things. I logged in on it after a few minutes, when I felt arms wrap around my neck.

"Wha-"

"You know how sexy you look when you're mad?" Gabi sexily whispered in my ear. She rolled my chair back a bit so she could get into my desk space.

"What are you doing?" I asked, not sure of what she was doing, but I didn't fight it.

She walked in front of me and climbed onto the chair, straddling my lap.

"Oh, as much as I want to we can't do th-"

She put her finger up to my lip, hushing me. My wolf didn't like this. As soon as I was about to talk, she opened her mind to me. It had revealed something in her that I had never seen before, lust. She was thinking of unspeakable things we were doing to each other.

My wolf immediately took over at the visions that passed through us. I couldn't even put up a fight at this point. I started kissing her neck, a quiet moan escaping her lips. My tongue traveled to the place on her collarbone where I would mark her. I nibbled on it, causing her to moan louder. I put my hand over her mouth, shushing her. She began grinding herself into me, getting me even harder, making me lose complete control of my wolf.

Gabrielle

This bitch just kissed my mate, what the hell. We were already off to a rocky start, and this just made it worse. I was about to hit her in the jaw, but Haddon took care of her before I did, which was sexy as hell. I mean, who doesn't like a man in charge?

He simmered completely down as soon as he grabbed my hand and began to show me around the rest of the pack house. I blocked the extremely Rated R thoughts that my wolf was forcing upon me from him as he kept showing me around the extravagant house. She kept trying to take over, but I kept her just below the surface, which was The best I could do right now.

He showed me his office, which was the very immaculate and large. My wolf was still nagging me the whole time about our mate. I was starting to think she was a bit twisted in the head. I walked over to a shelf with several pictures of Haddon's loved ones , peeking around at unfamiliar faces and some that were semi recognizable. I loved all of the pictures of him and his family from years ago. I even saw a few of me and him as kids. As I tried to distract myself from the raging sexual thoughts, my wolf, being the horny animal it is, took over.