Chapter 12.5... Touch 🔥

Suddenly, I was on his lap. Had he picked me up, or had I crawled on top? It didn't matter. What mattered was that I was close to him, kissing him, pressing myself against the almost oppressive heat of his body. My other hand went to his hair, tangling my fingers in it. Without anything keeping my blanket in place, it slid from my shoulders, exposing my breasts. I gasped as the cold air brushed against my nipples, hardening them almost instantly.

He growled and I could feel the noise rumbling through his chest. I opened my eyes and found his on me, on my bare chest, looking hungry and wild. His hands moved from the small of my back to my chest, gently cupping each breast. Then, as he stared me straight in the eye, his rough thumbs brushed against each hard nipple.

I gasped again, my eyes squeezing shut. Damn, how did this feel so good? After all, I was no virgin; Sam and I had spent plenty of nights together, but it had never been like this. Now Josh's every touch seemed to leave me burning, igniting a hungry blaze that wanted more, more, more. I barely knew him but I wanted him and I wanted him bad. So so bad.

His thumbs continued to work against my nipples and my hips began to move in time, grinding against the blankets between us. There was something growing beneath them, on the other side. Something hard. My hips moved faster against it.

With a groan, he suddenly released my breasts. I was about to object—I wanted more, dammit—until I felt his hand slide beneath my blanket to grab my ass. With a firm grip, he yanked me up so I was on my knees, straddling his lap. He took one my nipples in his mouth and I cried out, throwing my head back, as he began to lick and suck at it.

As his tongue teased me, I noticed the hand on my ass was traveling. Sliding down, over my thighs, then inching forward, between their apex. I moaned, my thighs trembling, just from anticipation. 

His long fingers slid easily against my wetness, moving forward until they found their goal. His finger tips grazed against it every so slightly and I moaned again. Such a little touch and yet sensation was almost too much. It was so fast, but I was certain I was going to reach my peak soon...

"Oh... Josh..." I panted as his fingers began to move against me. "Lay me down... Right here..."

His only answer was another growl. He stood up, the blankets sliding off both of us. Now it was just skin against skin and my body felt like it might burst into flame at any second—

"LEAH!"