Chapter Twenty Eight

---Next Morning---
Winter woke up and immediately went into the bathroom. She vomited into the toilet, brushed her teeth and came back out. She wasn't going to bother getting dressed this morning she didn't have the energy. Today was the day of her group project with Marcus, and Max. She put on some socks and grabbed her shoes. She was not looking forward to today, but she was happy because today was a half day and then it was time for two weeks of spring vacation. She walked downstairs and into the kitchen to grab her keys, she didn't notice all the people in there till she was getting ready to walk out.
"Winter your not going to school in your pajamas are You?" Luna Paige asked her.
"Yes I am actually, it's a half day and when I come back im going back to bed" she said.
"Well put your keys down cause it's my turn to drive" Max said grabbing his keys. She rolled her eyes and said ok. She wanted to enjoy the time she had with her mate and tell him that she was pregnant. They got into the car and he started to pull out of the driveway.
"Hey, I need to tell you something" Max said keeping his eyes on the road.
"What is it?" Winter asked.
"I don't know if you know this, but after the school year is over I'm leaving for a year"
"Ok"
"So you knew that part?"
"Yes I knew that part"
"Well, I know your my mate and everything, and I'm so happy that you are but, I want to experience life before we settle down and I mark you" he said looking at her for a split second.
"So you wanna go and sleep around?"
"No not exactly I just wanna go and have fun"
"Ok" was all Winter could say. She guessed now wouldn't be the right time to tell him that they were getting ready to be parents. He obviously didn't want to have any kind of relationship right now. She was just going to have to accept that. She would for now just keep her baby a secret.
They pulled into the school parking lot and Winter hopped out the car and walked away for before Max had cut off the engine. She walked into first period well aware that she was 15 minutes early for class, and she was usually one of the last ones in.
15 minutes later and class had started. They watched everyone do their plays. They were the last group to go. Their play was about a young girl who was stuck in a love triangle, one who she truly loved and one who her parents wanted her to be with. In the end she left them both because she had learned that an arranged marriage wasn't ok and the other one just wanted her money. The rest of the day flew by. Winter as she had said earlier, got home and went straight back to bed. She didn't know exactly what she was going to do, but she knew she at all cost had to protect her baby.
---- Later that day ----
Winter woke up from her nap feeling better then she did that morning. She changed into a pair of shorts and a long sleeve crop top. She might as well show off her body while she still can. She was walking past Mary Anne's room, when she heard her crying so she opened the door to see why.
"Mary Anne, what's the matter?" Winter said walking in her room.
"This brick hit me" she said picking it up and handing it to her. Winter took the brick from Mary Anne and noticed a piece of paper attached to it.
Dear princess,
I hoped you be the one to find this letter and if your not then oh well, who ever found this, just know that I'm coming and there is someone in this pack that I want. I told you guys I would be back, it's been eleven years and I'm back to get what I want.
~~Ian~~
So the face finally had a name. Winter consoled Mary Anne and then left to go find the Alpha and everybody. She didn't have to go far seeing as all the current people she needed were seated in the dining hall. Winter stormed in a different bother to say hello. She slammed the brick and the note down on the table.
"We have a serious problem, this brick was thrown into Mary Anne's room and it hit her in the face, and it had this note wrapped around It"
"Is she ok?" They all asked at once.
"Yes she fine, but you need to make sure that all your warriors and trainers, all your best fighters are able to go at anytime, because this guy isn't going to go down by himself easily, he'll have an army with him" Winter said walking out of the room. A few short minutes later a pack meeting was called and the whole pack was breifed about the up coming battle, and what the stakes were. Alpha Stevens got a whole bunch of questions thrown at him, but the one that stood out was what did Ian actually want. Alpha Stevens said it was un clear what he wanted, but in all truthfulness he knew what he wanted was Winter.