Chapter Twenty

Winter sat Christie down and asked her to tell her everything that happened on her date.
"Ill tell you, but first tell me what happened between you and Max" Christie said with a huge grin on her face.
"Well let's see after you left Chris got extremely jealous, and he didn't want to tell Max why he was jealous, so I think max came to ask me but he got a little side tracked when he came into my room, I was getting undressed and he didn't say anything so I continued to undress in front of him and then turned around when I had only my shorts on and asked him if he was gonna say anything one thing lead to another he picked me up by my butt, and we started to make out then Luna Paige enterupted us for dinner, so we didn't really do anything"
"So what was that when I came inside"
"Oh he finally remembered who I was"
"Oh wow that great so are you to gonna become something?"
"Idk if I can't fully forgive what he did to you, I know were mates but he doesn't fully understand how I feel not until he turns eighteen anyway, and he's still a bully, I can't be with someone who treats their pack members like shit"
"I fully understand what your saying"
"Ok, well enough about that, tell me about your date"
"well he took me to this really nice place, he already had a table waiting for us, somehow he knew exactly what I liked so he ordered for us, then after we ate we went for a walk on the beach and then a run through the forest which was magical, then we sat by the river till it was time for him to bring me home, then he kissed me and my heart skipped a beat. His lips were so soft, so I kissed him and he responded by pulling me closer to him and that's when I hit the doorbell, and you came out and ruined the moment"
"Hey I didn't ruin the moment the doorbell did"
"Ok point taken"
"Well I'm glad you had a good time with Marcus"
"Im glad you set us up".
They continued to talk about their mates un-known to them that Max was listening to their conversation from his side of the door. He couldn't believe that Christie was Chris's mate, and Winter wouldn't go out with him until he learned to treat his pack better. He agreed with her on that one so he vowed to himself to do better. He would start to make the pack train more, and get rid of the bullying and get them to actually respect each other. Winter coming back was his blessing to get true happiness and his pack in shape before he left for a year, and then came back to claim his rightful place as Alpha.
----- the next morning -----
"I would like to thank you all for coming I know it's early and you all would like to get back to your Saturday or at least back to bed, is everybody present?" Max said and asked his pack members.
"Um no Winter isn't" Luna Paige said to her son. The one person he wanted to be here wasn't.
"Someone go get her"
Before anyone can leave to go get her, Winter yelled that she was here and sorry she was late. She pushed her way through the crowd still in her pajama shorts and her tight tank top. Max stared at her for a minute then cleared his throat and started up again.
"Now the reason I actually called you guys here I wanted to put in some new rules about a couple things as long as it's alright with my mother and father.
"As long as the rules aren't irrational, we will consider them and put them in place" Alpha Stevens said answering his sons question.
"Well I want to put in place a training schedule for the teens, younger kids and adults who are still wanting to. I want to give our trainers the ability to make up the schedules and everything, me and my parents will say how long training will be each day, the last thing I want all the bullying to stop at once, I know I have bullied to but I'm stopping that as of this moment, and if anyone is caught bullying or there is a suspicion there is going to be serious consequences, umm that's all I have to say mom, dad"
"Thank you honey" Luna Paige said to her son as she took the microphone.
"Well when we heard about the training we decided on the hours. Monday thru Friday since you have school we have decided that it will be from 3:00pm to 10:00pm. Then Saturday and Sunday it will be from 7:00am to 7:00pm, any questions?"
"Yes why is training so long, we have like no free time" Misty whined.
"Because we said so, and since you wanna whine our trainers will give you more excercises to do"
Alpha Stevens took the microphone from his Mate, and said
"Training will start effective tomorrow morning, be here bright and early anyone late will have to deal with the trainers, dismissed"
Everyone disbursed and went back to there business and enjoyed their last day of free time until they had to start training.
"Oh son before you go we need to say something to You" Luna Paige said stopping her son.
" What is it?"
"When you leave for the year, since you started this training regimen me and your father expect you to stick to it, do you understand?"
"Yes ma'am" Max said walking away.