Chapter Fifteen

~~One Week Later~~
"Wake up"
"Wake up"
"Wake up"
"No go away" Winter yelled at the person trying to wake her up.
"Get up now"
"No" Winter yelled swinging her hand back at the person shaking her. All of a sudden Winter was on the floor and somebody was sitting on her. Winter opened her eyes to find a half naked Max sitting on her.
"Dude what are you doing"
"My mom told me to get you up so you weren't late on your first day of school"
"I'm not going"
"Yes you are, if I have to go so do you"
"You have to go because your mother would beat your ass if you didn't I don't have to go"
"Yes you do"
"Why don't you make me then huh"
"Oh you want me to make you, because I so could"
"No you couldn't"
Why the to argued about going to school they hadn't realized that Luna Paige and Alpha Stevens had walked into Winters room and were watching them. They didn't bother to interrupt them seeing as how they wanted to see how it would play out.
"How about this if I pin you I don't have to go" Winter asked.
"Fine but you could nev.." Max didn't have time to finish his sentence seeing as Winter had thrown him off of her and was now straddling him and had him pinned to the floor.
"I win" she whispered in his ear causing him to shiver.
"Ok that's enough Winter get off of him" Luna Paige said. At that moment both Max and Winter saw they had an audience and quickly scrambled to their feet.
"Well son it's not even 8 o'clock and you've been beaten by a girl" Alpha Stevens said to Max.
"It wasn't a fair fight dad"
"Oh boo hoo get over it your just mad you lost" Winter said mockingly to Max.
"Ok enough, Max go get ready and Winter you to" Luna Paige said grabbing her husband and leaving the Max and Winter in Winters room.
"So your names Winter"
"Yes, my names Winter, Winter storm, now please exit my room so I can get dressed"
"Ok" Max said exiting Winters room through the door they shared. Winter walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of white shorts, and a cream long sleeve shirt. She wasn't ready for everyone at that school to see her scar.
She went into her clothes to grab her converses from the closet. She went over to her bed to sit down and tie her shoes. She grabbed her book bag that Luna Paige had got for her and exited her room. She walked down the stairs and to Christies room to see if she was ready.
"Hey girl you ready"
"Yea, just let me grab my bag"
"Ok I'll be outside" Winter said walking from Christies door and outside to her car. Winter leaned up against her Mercedes and waited for Christie to come outside. As she waited she saw Misty walking up the path from the pack house. Winter thought no doubt she was there for Max. She walked up to Max's car which just so happened to be right next to Winters and sat and the hood and waited for Max and the beta and gammas kids to come out.
"Hey" Misty said from a top Max's car. 
"Uh hey" Winter said looking over at Misty.
"I'm Misty by the way"
"Yea, I know who you are, your Max's girlfriend" she said while holding back vomit in her mouth.
"Yes, im glad you know that now I want you to stay away from him"
"Are you jealous"
"I'm not jealous because I know I'm way better then you"
"Yea no your not, you think you are but your not"
"I am to better then you"
"How about you prove it then" Winter said hoping off her car.
"Ok Bitch lets go" Misty said hoping off of Max's hood, and walking towards Winter.
"I'll let you get the first shot". Right when Misty went to swing Max came out distracted her. So winter took her shot and sent Misty flying. Winter walked over to Misty and looked down at her and said "I told you I could take you" and with that she walked away.
"Lets go Christie" Winter said as she hoped in the drivers seat of her car. It took no less then two second for Christie to get in Winters car and ask her what happened.
"She told me to stay away from Max and then told me she was better then me, so I told her to prove it, and that's what happened"
"Oh ok, well she deserved it"
"She deserves way worse then that" Winter said backing up her car and driving out of the drive way and towards the school.
------
Max leaned down to help Misty up.
"What happened between you to" Max asked her and he helped brush the dirt off of her.
"I thought I could take her"
"Well you thought wrong don't try it again"
"Oh I won't not with out back up next time" Misty said to him, oh and by the way "I love it when you run your hands down my body" Misty added. She stood on her toes and kissed Max hard on the mouth. After she was done she stepped down and got into Max's car. Max looked at Chris, and John and shook his head.
"Aye dude, she's your girlfriend" John said getting into Max's car.
"I have no words" Chris said as he got into the back with John. Max got into his car and started it backed up and drove off towards the school.