Chapter 27

*Aku's P.O.V*

The day finally came. I walked to a certain place in the woods and put a few lights and went to get her. The night stars shined brightly and the gentle sound of the wind blowing on the trees made it all feel calm.

Lauren walked to me and saw me smiling.

"There you are Aku!" She hug me tightly and so did I.

"Lauren ever since I known you. I loved you and protected you." I look at her.

She looked at me confused.

"I may not always be a great lover.... But what I feel for you is real. What we been threw together I sometimes wish I was there more to protect you." I look at the stars remembering what happened.

"Aku? Are you okay?" She wonder.

"Shush!" I look away really red.

"I'm a demon.... I know it..... Your a mortal... But... When I'm with you you make me feel things I haven't felt before." I look at her in the eyes.

She looked at me quiet and confused.

"So I want to say." I look down got on one knee and took out the box showing a small dimond ring.

"Would you be mind forever. As a mortal and demon. I love you with all my heart." He looked at me in the eyes.

"Oh my gosh-?! A... Aku" she hug me tightly.

She kissed my head a bunch of times and then my lips.

"Yes!! Yes! Best birthday ever" she smiles at me.

Demonic could be hesrd crying in the background along with Marsh. I placed the ring on her hand and hug her crying of joy.

"I promise I will try to be the best husband you can ever ask for." She cut me off with a kiss.

"I love you." We both spoke at the same time.

The cold breeze felt amazing. The stars shined brightly and a calming noise of the forest was everywhere. Today was truly happy the best.

----End----