Chapter 22

I woke up looking at the necklace. Why did Marsh acted all weird when I got this necklace?

I heard a nock on the door and when I look the door open.

"Lauren! You woke up late we have to go to school!" Marsh said.

"What but do you feel okay!" I stood up to check on him.

He sneezed at my face. I look at him grossed out. I step back and I ran to the bathroom to clean my face. I got ready for school and so did Marsh. We walked to school but it felt strange today. Aku wasn't around and Marsh was acting strange. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I look back but it was nobody. I look around curious but there was nothing. I walk back to class and sat down. Marah was watching me strangely.

*Denomic's P.O.V*

I look at the woman angry and hissing.

"He is only for me.... He loves only me." She kept saying.

I smile and sigh.

"If he was in nly for you why did you two broke up?" I smile.

"Shut up!" She kick the cage.

I stay quiet watching her every move.

"This girl must die... I will find her!" She walk around.

"I'll you touch her I kill you along with Aku." I look.

"Interesting so even you grew a liking to this girl.... She must be something special." She look at me.

I laugh looking at her.

"You don't even know her or seen her." I look.

"That can be rearrange...." she smile.

She held a strange crystal ball and she cut me and she forced my blood to drip on the crystal ball and my eyes widen.

"Show me this girl.... I'm searching... give me all information." She smile.

The crystal ball glowed purple and showed Lauren with Aku. Her eyes widen with hatred and look at me. She teleport off with a laugh.

"No!" I said.

I scratch the cage but nothing. I blows fire and nothing. I hiss and scream trying to get out. I heard a door get kick open and when I look I see Aku.

"Aku!!! She knows who Lauren is!! She is going to her! Save her!" I yell.

His eyes widen and he broke me out of the cage and grab me and flew out.

*Marsh P.O.V*

I have to stay quiet. I look outside sensing a strong demon's presence. My eyes widen as I remember the presence. I stood up and left looking around. Where is the fire emergency button. I look around and I saw it and pressed it. It made noise and everyone got out and left except lauren.

"Marsh what's going on!?" She look at me.

I heard a laugh and my eyes widen the hole building burned on fire. I grab Lauren getting burned and I flinch in alot of pain and push her to a door.

"Run! Lauren! There is a crazy demon that wants to kill you! Run!" I said.

Lauren look at me confused and scared and she did as I told her.

I felt a stab on my chest piercing threw me. My eyes widen as I look back and turned into my demon form steaming.

"It's gonna take a lot more to kill me " I growl.

"I don't care as long as I get what I want." She jump back.

She open her wings and blew fire at me. I slam her to the wall with my tail and she punch me in the face and burned me. I step back but protect the door that Lauren went to. I growl and blow acid at her and she scream folding her wings. A lot of fire began to appere covering the both of us. She move her tail side to side and I run towards her and grab her slamming her to the floor.

"Your just a water demon..... your nothing!" She smile and suddenly I felt a huge burn on my arm.

My eyes widen as I felt a bit numb. I fell on the floor and she step on my head.

"Your just a little baby crying all alone." She step on me.

I couldn't feel my left arm I scream in pain feeling alot of cuts. I have to protect Lauren.

"Now that your already about to die.... I can kill the girl.

My hole body felt heavy the fire was to intense even for me to move. I look at her and I see her walk off to the door. Lauren.... I force my body to stand even if it was all wounded. I breath heavy and run to the demon and grab her by the wings and drag her back to the floor and bite her wings. She scream moving around.

"My wings!" She yell.

I broke both of them and spit them out. She laugh and stabbed me with her tail right in my chest. My eyes widen.

"No! Marsh!" I heard a yelling.

I fell on my knees and on the floor. I felt a huge hug and when I look a bit up... It was Lauren her tears fell on me and I could feel myself blacking out. I wanted to do so many things...I wanted to be with you Lauren.

*Laurens P.O.V*

I hug Marsh tightly. I cry hugging him tightly. No he can't be dead! I look at him. He was badly injured everywhere. He even had a missing arm. I heard a laugh and I get kick to the wall. It hurt so much. When I look I got lifted up by the neck and cried. She went to kick marsh and I ran and protect him crying.

"Marsh!" I cried hugging him tightly.

"You will suffer the same fate as that useless demon." She said walking to me.