Chapter 14

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I woke up imidiatly saying the name of Aku. I look around trying to figure out what happened last night. I couldn't remember so well. I got off my bed and got ready for school. I notice it was 1:00 pm?! I was late super late?!

"Oh no!" I ran out and sigh.

Maybe I could get a skip day. I sigh and when't to my kitchen. Thinking about it I have to get a job to pay for the house. I need to pay for the lights and the water. I look down my parents used to work but there no longer here. Even my brother used to work. His name was Lance. I change clouths and brush my hair and teeth and when't to get a job around.

There was only one option work for a grocery. Well they pay me enough to buy food and if I keep working there I might get enough for the house. I nod and smile.

"When can I work?"I ask writting on the papers.

"If you want Miss Lauren today." The lady gave me the clouths.

I nod and change clouths and when't to work. After a few hours people kept coming and going and then Zeiba came in?! I look away and sigh and kept cleaning.

"What are you doing here Lauren?" Zeiba ask dropping some object for me to price him.

I look at his objects coffe and eggs with ham. I start to pass them in the bar code.

"Well I need money okay." I said.

Once done I bag the objects and he gave me the money and I put it in the chashier and he left.

"Well good luck I'll tell your demon boy your here." Zeiba left drinking coffe.

I sigh and kept cleaning. I heard somebody run and came inside.

"Hi how may I help-?!" I stare with white eyes.

"Lauren... help." Marsh said all dirty and wet.

"Uh? Marsh?" I ask.

"You got to help me.... I don't know what tools to get to clean.... All Aku had was cheap and easy to break tools for cleaning. Even the toilet is...... terrible! Everything is a mess!" Marsh said grossed out.

"Uh... you can check the cleaning section. It's the number 8." I said.

He imidiatly left and I look at the floor and sigh grossed out. I got to pass the mop. He came with a bunch off stuff.

"What are you going to fight an army?" I ask.

"Yes an army of bacteria that need killing!" Marsh said serious.

"You take cleaning serious-?!" I said surprised.

He got close to my face serious.

"I take cleaning very seriously." Marsh said with his eyes glowing and a fire in the background.

I finish and he paid up and left running. I pass the mop cleaning the floor.

"Whoah your really good Miss lauren." The woman said.

"Oh thank you." I smile.

"The name is Sui. You have done a very well job. The check will be appering on a wednesday." She smile.

She walk off to her place.I smile and left to change clouths since it was closing time. I walk home and smile it was surprising since the door was open. I look and saw all the lights closed? I turn on the light and got startled by Aku and Marsh.

"Surprise!" They said.

"What why?" I ask.

"Well your birthday is tomarrow cause we figured out." Aku said.

"Oh I don't celebrate my birthday ever since my mom and dad.. Died..." I look away.

"Nonsense! We will celebrate Lauren." Marsh smile.

My eyes widen and I smile. A early birthday celebration. I smile with tears coming out of my eyes.

"I'm not a human expert but are they supposed to be crying?" Marsh ask.

"Lauren?!" Aku when't to me.

"Thank you." I smile.

He look at me shock and smiled.

"No problem." He said.

I don't think of him as evil..... I just think he was misunderstood because nobody understand him. I smile, he may be a demon but... Mayne there is a reason why he is evil with other people I'm just not that close of a person to know his secrets. But someday I will know. I smile and hug him. He turn red and push me off gently.

"Hey I'm not thay soft for hugs get off me human!" He said.

I smile and Marsh look at me.

"Can I get what your doing to him." He smile.

I chuckle a bit and hug him too.

"Hey why wasn't I in this day mentioned!" Denomic complain.

I smile and pat him. After alot of talking and fighting later I cleaned up and they left. I smile happily and when't to sleep.