Chapter 25

*Aku's P.O.V*

I woke up and went to check on Lauren and Marsh. I shiver cold and walk towards the door and heard them talking.

"I manage to find a place for work this morning I will be starting tomorrow." I heard.

"Ok. Well I will be leaving today." I heard.

I open the door and look. I saw Marsh with a diving suit while Lauren on normal clothing.

"What are you two doing?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just have to go to work." Lauren said.

"I'm going swimming in the beach." Marsh said.

He walk off and so did Lauren.

"Wait wait-?! What? Lauren aren't  you going to spend time with me?" I ask.

"No. Mister grumpy demon." She spoke.

"I saved you and this is what I get?" I look at her.

She walk off and I look at her with an anime vein.

"I got nothing to do." I look.

"Well you should get in the Christmas spirit." Lauren spoke looking at me.

"I hate Christmas." I look at her.

She walk off and Marsh left. She went to work and I look around. Why are they working on Christmas? I walk around town bored and shivering cold. I walk to the forest thinking.

"Marsh and a Lauren like Christmas..." I thought to myself.

I sat down on a tree branch and open my demon wings and cover myself up getting warm. Maybe... I could find something to give them... as a gift.  NOT FOR CHRISTMAS! Maybe... a thank  you gift. I saw a reindeer and it walk around the snow so magestical.

"Let me guess your from Santa's." I chuckle.

It look at me and lead the way. I look curious. I sigh and went to follow it. I saw a sleigh and saw other reindeer with collars. My eyes widen and I look curious.

"No way." I look around.

I hid my wings and look at all the reindeer. There was one in the front that had a red nose that glowed. It move and I fell on my back and back away.

"This is just a dream" I shake my head

I walk off and then I heard a chuckle and a Ho-Ho.

"Santa?!" I jump back and I turn around and look.

It was Santa Claus.

"Well hello there Aku." He smile.

"Wait what-?! How do you know me?!" I look at him curious.

"I know everybody. Who has been naughty or nice." He smile.

"Wait?! You do know everything  about me?!" I look at him.

"Yes." He smile.

His scent was like everything nice combined together into one living person. I smile and gave me a big bear hug. I smile happy and hug him back.

"Aku. You have changed from Naughty to Nice on my list." He smile.

"What really?!" I look at him.

"Yes. All because of a wonderful star that changed your evil ways." He look at me.

"A star?" I wonder.

"Lauren." He look at me.

"Well Lauren has taught me a lot..." I smile.