Chapter 16

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I woke up early and when't to get something to eat but then I saw him sleeping in my couch?! Aku was sleeping in my couch with denomic.
Wait-?! What day was it today?! Monday?!

I look at them sleeping. I saw Marsh in the corner asleep hugging his tail and drewling. His tail was different than Aku... It was big and thick it looked like Marsh uses it for swimming fast. I start imagening and putting comparison. Aku's tail is long and very skiny with poofness on the top buy can turn very sharp. While Marsh looks like a water monster kinda like a snake but bigger. Hm... I had a sweatdrop and shake my head removing the thoughts.

I shake him up so he can take Aku and Denomic to his house to get ready for school.

"Hey... Marsh..." I said.

He drewl and his tail wrap around me tightly and his grip tighten. I struggle on moving. I couldn't breathe?!

"Hey!" I said.

He hug me and I pull away. Get off me! This was not supposed to happen! I look at Marsh and push his head off me. His grip tighten and I felt my strenght to away and I give in suddenly.

He hug me and drewl in my hair. Ew! Demon water drewl! It was very sticky?!

"Marsh!" I yell.

My eyes widen when I realize I might wake up Aku and denomic. I pat Marsh on the back of the head and hit him. I and him was in an awkuard position.

"Get off me!" I whisper to his ear.

"Hm.... what?" He slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh! Lauren?" He left me go.

"Thank goodness." I smile breathing.

"AHEM!" I heard.

My eyes widen. I look right behind me and I could feel alot of anger and flames. I look slowly turning my head and it was Aku?! Oh no! What will he think of me?! I'm so mean I suck?! Oh no!!! His going to hate me!?

"What where you two doing?!" Aku asked angry he blow fire.

"Well you see I was asleep and she was trying to wake me up." Marsh said.

"Why where you waking him up?!" He ask.

"Cause I didn't wanted to wake you up cause you might get angry." I look at the floor.

"Do you think I can sleep with yelling behind the couch." Aku said.

"I was going to tell that we start school cause its Monday." I said.

"Let's go Marsh." Aku said pissed.

I puff out my cheeks and look away. Not fair... He just listens to other stuff instead of the truth.

"Hey! Can I go to school?" Marsh ask.

"I don't know." Aku said.

"You can be my brother!" Marsh smile.

"No... go be brother of Lauren." He smiled evily.

"What?! Why me?" I ask.

"Come on his not that bad." Aku smiled evily.

"I don't know. A british and and me do not match." I said.

"Sure you do... Just say that he was away in England." Aku said.

"I guess...." I look away.

"Yes!" Marsh smile.

"Oh and he gets to live with you since your brothers. " Aku smile.