Chapter 13

*Aku's P.O.V*

I kept walking in the darkness. I saw a man in a black hood playing around with the memory pearl. I walk and look at him.

"What do you wan't?" I ask.

"It's simple.... I just need you to work for me. Fellow demon brother." He said.

"I'm nobody's brother!" I look at him.

He took out the hood. He was a demon wearing a hood of disquise. That hood of disquise is when a low rank demon dosn't have the strenght to turn into a human cause his not strong enough.

"It seems being in this world has made you weak." He said.

I look at him and saw that he threw the pearl. I imidiatly run to it and grab it with my tail. But when I look at the man he slamed me in to a tree.

"Your weak also." He said.

His face all demonic he lick his lips and smile. I already have what I need the memory pearl... i heard somebody run and when I look it was Lauren?!

"What are you doing here?!" I ask.

She was about to get stab by the demon but I tool the hit. I coughed out blood being stabbed and held her.

"The talking cat told me to be here but I didn't knew you where busy....-?!" She scream seeing my skin.

"It's okay.... i want you to swallow this..." I gave her the pearl.

"What I'm not drinking a drug! I don't do drugs! Especially not from strangers!" She kick me.

"Are you love couple going to fight each other instead of leaving me to fight.... Aku..." the man had a sweatdrop.

Shut it! Your not in this!" I yell.

She look at him and scream.

"His a man with horns?! Tail and.... weird skin..." she said.

"Lauren.... Drink the pearl." I said.

"It's not a pearl it's a drug!" She look at it.

"It's ts a pearl! It's not a drug!" I said.

Denomic-*enters* Fun fact. Pearls with memories look different on the person that got there memories taken away. I'n this case. Lauren sees the pearl like a drug but can't see it in its original form. Human eyes are different than demons. *leaves from the corner*

"It's a drug!" Lauren yell.

"Are you seriously going to argue about this idiotic thing... give me a break..." the man said.

"Shut up we both said!" We yell.

"Touchy couple..." the demon said.

I look at Lauren.

"Look out!" Lauren yell.

When I look a blade was coming at me and her. I grab her and jump off. I got a bit cut on my back and jump to a tree branch. I got serious and out her down.

"Wait! Don't leave me here I don't know how to get down from a tree." She said.

"Are you serious! Just hang in there." I jump off.

I got pulled by my tail and I hit the tree.

"Don't touch the tail!" I yell.

"Then get me down! " She said.

"You sure are bossy without your memories back." I look away.

"Well I don't even know you!" She said.