Chapter 15

*Aku's P.O.V*

My hole house was cleaned up perfectly everything not a single spot was missing. Marsh did an excellent job. I look at him and pat his back.

"Great job buddy!" I said.

Marsh look at me tired and a bit pissed.

"You didn't even help!" He said.

"I didn't help you cause this is your punishment!" I said.

I heard a nock on the door and walk to it. I open and it and it was Lauren.

"I need help with my work today." She said.

"What do you need?" I ask.

"My house needs to be cleaned and I need help running a few errands." She smile.

"His not going to do-?!" Marsh was about to say but I cut him off.

"No." I stare at Lauren.

I close the door in her face and thought.

"That was mean! I know your a demon but you don't have to act like one." Marsh said.

I sigh. I'm new to this kind of thing doing good stuff. I sigh and open the door. Lauren was making faces. I turn red and she held a paper. It had all the stuff she needed.

"Please..." she look at me.

I made a strange demonic face.

"Okay." I glare.

She gave me the paper and left running. I stare confused and look at the papers. Clean her house? Get groceries.

Marsh was right next to me reading the papers.

"I call dibs on the groceries! " He took the paper and left.

"Hey! I don't know how to clean!" I said.

He was already gone. I sigh with small tears and when't to her house with denomic.

"How do I clean?" I ask denomic.

"Marsh makes it look easy. Also by cleaning my litter box... so I don't know if it's hard to clean. It seems easy." Denomic said.

I nod and look around I saw the cleaning tools and stare at a strange brush.

"I think that's for the toilet...." Denomic said.

I go in the bathroom and search everywhere to put it. I end up breaking something and me and Denomic got wet. We both scream and run away. Everything got wet I when't to the kitchen and also broke something. I sat in the corner waiting. I heard a door open.

"I'm back-?!" Marsh said with groceries.

"Marsh..." I said.

"You made a mess?! Instead of cleaning?!" Marsh yell.

He start cleaning.

"At least put the groceries where they belong!" He said.

So hours pass and I was trying to figure out. Where does the can of tuna go instead of tomato can. I kept scratching my head.

Marsh was done. I put it where I think it goes and smile weirdly.

"Your not good at anything!" He said.

I when't to the corner and growl.

"Not my fault!" I sigh.

I start cooking food. Marsh stare surprised at what I was cooking.

"I'm back!" I heard lauren.

I serve the food and smile.

"Just in time! I finish cooking!" I smile.

She taste it and her eyes widen.

"It taste spicy and good." She smiled.

Marsh taste and stare shock amazed.

"So many flavors together. It's fascinating! " He smile.

I smile and decided to call it a day but this time I slept on the couch of Lauren holding demomic.