~16~

I went to the beach because I wanted to take some fresh air. I texted Laure hoping she would answer but she didn't. 2 messages, 3, 4, 10 ... still so answer.

Suddenly my phone rang in my pocket. "LAURE" I yelled. Without looking at the number or even the name I answered: "Laure are you okay can I come to your place I miss you. I'm thinking about you all day."

But the one who called me was obviously not Laure.

Martinus-:" Wow. My bro can be so romantic."

Marcus-:" MARTINUS WHAT DO YOU WANT LOOK I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW."

Martinus-:" Calm down. Where are you mum wants to know?!"

Marcus-:" At the beach and bye."

And I hung up. I know it was kind of rude but seriously I was so mad. My phone rang again.

Marcus(yelling at his phone)-:" SERIOUSLY MARTINUS I SAID GO AWAY I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD."

Laure-:" Marcus it's me."

I am such an idiot.

Marcus-:" Oh I thought it was Martinus sorry."

Laure-:" What do you want I saw your messages!?"

Marcus-:" I'm worried about you are you okay? Can I come to see you I miss you."

Laure-:" Marcus I am fine and please come later because I am busy right now."

Marcus-:" Busy? But Laure..."

She ended the phone call. Yeah she was totally lying I am going to her house I can't take it anymore. I am going even if she didn't want to see me.

I knocked on her door. Nobody answered. I waited for like 10 minutes, still nobody. I turned my back and wanted to leave when I heard someone opening the door. It was Laure. Seeing her was all I needed at that time.

Marcus-:" Can I come in?"

She nodded and I entered her house. The living room was a mess. There were napkins everywhere. I guess she spent all day crying.

Marcus-:" Aunt Virginia isn't at home?"

She gave me a sign of a "no". We didn't talk and that killed me. She was just looking at the ground. I decided to break the ice between us.

Marcus-:" Do you want me to spend the day with you?"

Laure-:" No thanks I am good."

Marcus-:" Do you want to go out or.."

She stared at me. She was so angry. I needed to shut up but there was another question on my mind.

Marcus-:" I thought you were busy?"

Laure-:" I am."

Marcus-:" But you're not doing any.."

Laure-:" MARCUS I WAS BUSY YOU HEAR ME? I WAS BUSY TAKING DEEPER BREATHS, I WAS BUSY SILENCING IRRATIONAL THOUGHTS, I WAS BUSY CALMING A RACING HEART, I WAS BUSY TELLING MYSELF I WAS OKAY. "

Marcus-:" Laure I..."

Before continuing my sentence, she jumped over me and hugged me. She even cried on my shoulder. Good thing that I came she really needed someone to talk to.

Marcus-:" Look Laure I'm not telling you it's going to be easy but you have to move on. You just need to relax and trust that things will work out. Let go a little and let life happen. Life won't stop here you are still an amazing young girl. You are writing your own story. You are the director, star and producer of your life. It is time to start living. Never forget that your parents are watching you and they will be absolutely so proud of you."

She hugged me tighter this time while saying.

Laure-:" Marcus, you know what? Recently i've been passing days, not living them. But whenever you are around me, I feel so safe and that life is worth the fight. Thank you for being such an amazing friend and boyfriend."

I held her hand and kissed her on the cheek. I really hope she'll move on...