~7~

Bella-:" Oh I didn't know you had a tongue."

Laure-:" I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR ABOUT HIM. LEAVE ME ALONE. I'M TIRED OF YOU. I'M TIRED OF YOU ALL. BELLA DON'T YOU EVER THINK YOU'RE MAKING FRIENDS BY BEING RUDE AND MEAN TO PEOPLE. YOU ARE ONLY LOSING YOURSELF. WAKE UP! WAKE UP I HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN ALL OF YOU."

And she left this place in tears. I looked at Bella. She was shocked as well as all the kids in school.

Marcus-:" Look what you have done."

And I got out of this hell. Good thing it was the last day so I will never see them again. I was worried. What if she had traveled to see her parents? After all this I was pretty sure she didn't want to spend any other second in Norway.

In the evening I went to Laure's house to see if she wanted anything, or in fact to just talk with her about what happened today. I baked for her some cookies because I know how much she loves those.

Marcus-:" Hi Miss Virginia. Can I talk with Laure?"

Virginia-:" Yeah she's upstairs in her room. I'm glad you came. Since she got home she had been crying her eyes out I don't know why."

These words broke my heart. Hurting again? I entered her room without even knocking on the door. She was sitting on her bed crying.

Laure-:" Virginia I don't want to eat."

Marcus-:" It's me not Virginia!"

She turned and looked at me in the eyes. I could feel the pain hidden behind those beautiful blue eyes.

Laure-:" Your parents didn't tell you that you need to knock the door before getting in?"

Marcus-:" No they didn't."

Laure-:" Well they should. Anyway i'm done for today. Come tomorrow so you can hurt me."

Marcus-:" You can maybe reject me but you can't say no to cookies. Look what I made for you."

Laure-:" I'm not hungry. Thanks".

Marcus-:" I'll just put them here. When you become hungry eat them ok?"

Laure-:" Yeah yeah whatever."

Why did she become so rude? Did I do something wrong today and I don't remember? All I did was defending her and I should be thanked for that not humiliated.

This time the one who has been crying before sleeping was me. I can't believe how she is treating me. I feel like i'm losing my best friend whom I have known for 4 years. Things are getting worse.

I checked my phone to see if she had contacted me but..  what a disappointment she didn't. I started to see our photos together since we first met. We were so cute! Playing together, no worries on our mind. Just living life and enjoying it. I miss the old us. I miss the happy me. But I guess life gets harder as we grow up. I wish we can stay children forever.

I put my phone down and I slept...

~Next day~

I woke up in the morning and went downstairs. I saw my parents eating breakfast.

Marcus-:" Hi Mum. Hi Dad."

Gerd-anne:" Hi sweety. Pancakes?"

I nodded.

Kjell-Erik-:" Gotta go. Bye honey, bye Marcus."

Marcus-:" Where is he going?"

Gerd-Anne-:" To grab Martinus and Emma. They are returning to Trofors today."

Good news! My brother and sister went to Oslo to spend a month with my grandma and finally they are coming back to Trofors. I need to talk with Martinus about Laure because I need an advice. He has always been her friend and I think he can help me, well let's say hopefully.

I was on my phone when I heard my mum saying: "They are here".

I ran as fast as I could and hugged them. I know it has only been a month but I feel like I haven't seen them since EVER.

Martinus-:" Bro I know you miss me but let me breathe."

Marcus-:" Oh sorry."

Gerd-anne:" So how was Oslo?"

Marcus-:" No time for that mum. Martinus come with me I need you."

Martinus-:" I just got here i'm tired..."

Before even listening to what he was saying, I grabbed his arm and led him to my room.

He has to know that his twin is suffering.
.
.
.
.
.

Yey Tintin finally showed up😍
Dance with you is out😱😱