~5~

I returned home after I made sure she fell asleep. She promised me to come tomorrow so she can help me with Math.

So, the next day, I woke up early. I took a shower and put on a black T-shirt and white pants. I prepared everything we need to study when I heard someone knocking on the door.

Marcus-:" Mum open the door."

Gerd-anne-:" Hi sweety. How sweet of you to help my son in his study."

Marcus-:" Hey Laure. Come in."

We entered my room and began studying. But how can you concentrate when this awesome girl is teaching you? Laure explained the things I didn't understand. I was solving every equation correctly. She took my pencil and our fingers touched. I looked in her eyes and then back at the paper. When we finished, I focused on her face. Those cute blue eyes blew my mind.

Laure-:" Marcus why are you staring at my face?"

Marcus-:" I'm just looking at the future best teacher. It turns out Math isn't that difficult. I'm ready for our test. Thanks."

Laure-:" You don't need to thank me. And I don't want to be a teacher when I grew older. I want to be a doctor to help the children all around the world. Specially those who are dying because of war. No one deserve to... ok stop staring you are freaking me out."

Marcus-:" i'm just amazed by your personality. My girlfriend will be the best doctor in this entire universe."

Laure-:" Girlfriend?"

Marcus-:" Come on I told you several times how much I love you. Don't you understand that I want to be your boyfriend?"

Laure-:" it's obvious but please i'm..."

Marcus-:" Stop telling me you want to be alone and that you don't deserve me and these stuff. Laure please, have mercy on me. I'm hurting! Stop hurting me and yourself... We are meant to be together!"

She didn't say anything, but then her voice broke the silence:

Laure-:" I need to think about this. I have so much on my mind and I don't know if i'm ready for a relationship."

Marcus-:" I'm waiting for your answer. You know where to find me."

And I held her hand but I felt she was bothered.

Laure-:" Uh...I...I gotta go. Bye."

She had directly escaped before I even got the chance to reply.

Time went fast and our exams began. I was really nervous because if I didn't do well, I will be studying all summer. Only Laure's smile kept comforting me.

Laure-:" You can do it. I believe in you."

Those words made me stronger and gave me confidence. She believed in me and that's all that matter.

Our teacher gave us the paper and I was really impressed. The questions were actually very easy and I think I was doing well. Laure and I finished early so we left and headed back home.

Laure-:" How did you do?"

Marcus-:" Very well I think. I really hope i'll get more than a D or i'll be studying all summer. You? A+ like usual?"

Laure-:" I don't know but I hope."

Marcus-:" So school is finishing in 2 weeks what are your plans for summer?"

Laure-:" Nothing special."

Marcus-:" Come on of course you have something on your mind."

She was looking at the ground and not in my eyes. There was something going on I know when she lies.

Laure-:" Actually i'm planning to get back to my country to visit my parents!"

No No No that can't be happening! THAT CAN'T BE HAPPENING! If she went there she'll die.

Marcus-:" Oh no! I won't let you go! That's forbidden I am telling u! You.."

Laure-:" Forbidden? Who are you Marcus my father? It's my decision!"

Marcus-:" i'm your boyfriend and i'm worried about you!"

Laure-:" Marcus you are not my boyfriend!"

Marcus-:" Yes I am why are you ignoring this? You love me admit it!"

Laure-:"NO I DON'T! UNDERSTAND THAT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Marcus-:" Laure wait. Laure..."

She entered her house and slammed the door angrily.

Just to let you guys know, Martinus is in the story too. It's not only about Marcus!