" Sorry," I paused. "And thanks."

Jungkook's POV

" Jeon Jungkook, we are sorry to inform you that you have to discontinue your studies here."

"But why sir? I promise, I will learn my piano skills and polish my theory! Please dont kick my out of school! My parents will be very upset. Please.." I begged my principal for a second chance.

" Please leave by tomorrow. Remember to clean up your room and leave the keys at the guard house before you go." With that, he left the room, leaving me standing there, dumbfoundedly.

"What am I going to do??" I walked alone on the street while staring the letter that my Principal gave me just now. I totally had no inkling on what I should do right now. I cannot just go home, I do not want my parents to be dissapointment. They have already spent so much money and time on me. I just cannot go home like that, but I cannot stay any longer at the hostel either. I have nowhere to go. I groaned as I crumbled the letter and squeezed it into my bag.

I have no idea how I manage to walk into a dark and quiet alley. I have never been here before but i just ignore the fact that this place is unusual. Since I already have no classes to rush, I will just take my own sweet time strolling along this dark yet peaceful alley.

As I was so into my own thoughts, someone bumped me hard on my shoulders.

"Ouch!" I groaned as I rubbed my shoulder while scrutinized the guy in front of me.

He seemed anxious. Is something going after him? Or did he saw some ghosts? I was about to check him out, he just grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me with him, " Hey!"

We kept running and running, he doesn't seemed tired at all. I bet he has good stamina. I won't be able to see the full profile of him as his back was facing me all the time.

Without me paying much attention to where we are heading to as I was very much attracted to his back, he then pulled me into another side alley which was even darker and seemed more creepy to me.

He pushed me hard against the wall behind me while pressing his lips against his palm which was now pressing onto my lips to prevent his lips from touching directly onto mine. This scene somewhat seemed like a drama to me. What is exactly going on right now?

We froze at this position from a while as he slowly pulled away and remove his hands from me.

" Sorry", he paused. " And thanks."

I bite my lip as I could him slowly tugging his hands into his pockets. He looks hot. Wait, what?

" Uhm, so what was that?" I asked.

" Oh, uhm," he hesitated. " it was some guys from the government's rival department trying to chase after me, I was doing some spying jobs for the country." He then continued.

" That's cool! So you're somehow like James Bond?" I got excited.

"Y-yeah, something like that." He seemed awkward.

Before I could continue, he cursed, "Fuck!" With that, he ran back to where we come from and along the way, he was trying to search for something. Did he left anything behind? Or did he drop something? His wallet?

" WHAT ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR? MAYBE I CAN HELP!" I yelled at him but earning zero response.

Then, he stopped at the entrance of the alley. He slowly squated down and pick up somewhat looks like a box from afar. I make my way closer to him and try to figure what he was looking for all the time.

Wow, this looks expensive. It is so classy.

I lower down my level and squatted next to him. He did not say anything, he just carefully touching the cracked screen of the watch. His lips move a little, like he has something to say.

I waited for him to say something but he did not. He just put the watch back to the box and stood up before facing me. Then I realize, he wasnt tall. I am slightly taller than him, but I have to admit that he is really good looking. Small yet beautiful eyes with a little bit of smeared eye-liner, pointed nose and a plump and pinky lips. To make it simple, his looks are breathtaking.

"Where are you heading to?" He asked coldly.

" I-I am going home." my voice trembling a little.

"I'll give you a ride," with that, he just turned around and make his way to a red Porche parked along the street.

A/N :

So guys, here's my very first chapter ! sorry if its little bit boring! i'll work harder on my following and please be patient :) do leave your lovely comments and vote if you love this story :)