Chapter 25

"Whose bracelet is it?? Oh my god, do you think he cheated??? Is the bracelet cute??"

Blair was on the phone with Macy and both girls were shouting, both energetic. Not only did Macy have an affinity for gossip, she also had an affinity for yelling.

"I don't know...I mean, it's not mine. What if I'm jumping to conclusions?? What if it belongs to like, his mom or sister? I can't just go ballistic without knowing the truth."

Macy sighed loudly, alerting Blair of her naivety,"girl, men are trash. We both know this...don't rule out cheating just yet. Sure, maybe Logan's a good guy, but he was also kind of an ass to you..."

Blair coughed, her throat suddenly feeling dry. The last thing she wanted to imagine was that Logan had cheated on her at some point. He was pretty moody and could be rude, but cheating on her was all new territory. Territory that she had no desire crossing into.

"Well, I have no idea what to do...at all."

"Just confront him, Blair. You were five seconds away from dumping him like two days ago, now you're putting him on a golden pedestal? Not on my watch!"

Blair laughed, trying to find humor in the situation. Leave it to Macy to make her feel mad and happy all at the same time.

"I have to study so, I'll call you later...no, I'm not going to go spy on Logan, Macy!"

***

After an hour of unsuccessful studying that involved reading the same paragraph twenty times, Blair gave up. She closed her book and put her pens away, deciding to give herself a twenty minute break. Her phone vibrated multiple times, causing it to fall off the kitchen island.

What the hell???

Macy: Okay so I just saw LOGAN hugging some random girl...

Blair: Oh my god, you have to chill

Blair: Hugs don't mean anything, Macy

Macy: This wasn't a side hug or an awkward cousin hug, this was a full on romance movie hug!!!

Blair: You're freaking out for nothing...and wtf is a "romance movie hug"?

Maisy: Am I?

Macy:....she just got in his car, Blair

Blair: Maisy are you spying on Logan right now??? What the hell!

Macy: You should be thanking me! 

Macy: We have to follow them...maybe this random girl is the owner of the BRACELET

Blair: I'm not going to spy on Logan!!

Blair: I do not need another reason for him to call me immature

Macy: Okay well I'm in my car downstairs...so, it's kind of too late to say no :)

Suddenly, multiple car horn sounds boomed through Blair's ears and she knew that her friend wasn't going to let her avoid this spy mission. She rolled her eyes and walked downstairs, her only intention to tell Macy to go home and to watch Spy Kids, so she could get this spy obsession out of her head.

She walked to Macy's car and leaned over the passenger side window.

"Okay James Bond, I think you need to calm down."

"Blair, I had a really bad feeling watching that whole hug situation go down!"

"My god, Macy! You probably had that bad feeling because you were...spying and making assumptions?"

"Nope, I think something really fishy is going down. Look, let's just drive by his house and peek into a window for a second."

"Macy, no..." Blair said, shaking her head.

"If you say no, I'll just go alone!"

"You don't even know where he lives, Macy..."

"Yeah well I'll drive around town till I find him! Please, let's just do a quick check up then when nothing is going on we can leave and I'll buy you sushi."

"Okay, yes...I'm only going for the sushi though, I hope you know that."

She reluctantly got into her friend's car, her stomach already feeling nauseous. She was more afraid that Logan would see her and freak out than the prospect of seeing Logan with someone else.

When they pulled into Logan's street they parked as far away as possible. "Blair, why aren't you wearing all black??"

"Macy, you didn't exactly give me a dress code! Plus, it's day time so if he sees us it won't be because of my bright clothes...it'll be because of the freaking sun!"

They walked along the sidewalk, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. For Blair that meant awkwardly swinging her arms, the most unnatural movement she could perform. She wasn't exactly cut out for spying, that was obvious.

"That's his house," she replied, pointing to a familiar home. A home that was full of good memories. A home that in the daylight looked less pretty than Blair remembered.

They got to his house and turned around multiple times, checking for anyone that might find two girls crawling around odd.

Blair followed after Macy, the two girls crawling on their hands and knees. Somehow, Macy had managed to open his back gate as quietly as possible. They continued crawling till Macy stopped dead in her tracks.

"I hear laughter," Macy said, quickly holding her head up like a ground hog.

"People are allowed to laugh..."

Macy looked at Blair and rolled her eyes, shocked that she wasn't the least bit worried that her studious boyfriend might be cooped up with another girl.

Macy pointed at a window that was two feet away,"let's go look in that window." 

"If they're in the living room they'll totally see us, dude!"

"A risk I'm willing to take for you!"

Macy rolled on her side till she was directly in front of the window. Meanwhile, Blair tried her best to hide behind a bush. She was shaking, the thought of Logan looking through the window and seeing peeping tom Macy made her want to vomit.

Macy laid down on her stomach, only slightly lifting up her head.

"Okay, you looked, let's go!"

"Hold on, I think I see something interesting...oh shit, Blair, you have to come see this shit!"

Blair couldn't detect any emotion in Macy's voice. Was she trying to warn her that she saw them hooking up on the couch?

"What do you see," Blair said, her voice sounding both frantic and frazzled.

"Just come look for yourself, Blair!"

Blair slowly crawled towards her friend, the butterflies in her stomach acting as if they'd just had ten energy drinks. She slowly popped her head up, looking through the window.

"Oh my god..."

Author's Note:

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE CLIFFHANGERS??? ;)

Comment what you think Blair sees through Logan's window!

ALSO: this book is now ~featured~ so another huge thank you to everyone!! i appreciate all of you! Wether you're a trusty/loyal reader whose been here since i had like 300 reads or a brand new reader, I love love love you like a love song lol :)))