Chapter 13

The heat of the moment took over and before Blair could wrap her head around what was happening she found herself entwined with Logan. The two were making out and when Logan slipped his hand under Blair's shirt, she  felt her stomach begin to tingle with an influx of butterflies.

Shit, is this happening?!

We should...go to my bedroom, right?"

Logan smiled, removing his mouth from Blair's neck,"Sure, if you want to."

Blair stood up, wrapping her arms around Logan's neck. Soon, Logan had lifted Blair and headed to the first door he saw. It was a hall closet so he awkwardly stopped kissing Blair to ask her where the hell her bedroom was. When they made it to her bedroom, Logan threw Blair onto the bed.

Blair held up her hands,"Wait wait, stop! I...need to use the restroom."

Logan laughed, plopping down on the bed and admiring Blair's bedside table which was topped with various magazines and trinkets.

Blair sprinted to her restroom. Dropping her pants, she shaved her legs quickly, the small amount of stubble was hard to see in a crowded Halloween party but would be in plain sight if Logan was close to her. She rubbed an insane amount of lotion on which caused her tan legs to look ghostly white.

Shit shit shit!

She turned on her faucet, trying to rub off some of the lotion. After getting her legs to a somewhat normal color, she began working on her face. She grabbed her makeup remover, ready to say goodbye to her Frida unibrow. Thank god she'd decided to wear a red lipstick that didn't come off, even after a make out sesh. She didn't even want to think how disastrous it would be if her shakey/nervous hands attempted to rub off bright red lipstick.

Blair's hair was still up in the braided updo and she'd seen enough amateur porn to know that long flowing hair was 'sexy'.

She undid her braids and the combination of the braids and her natural wavy hair allowed her hair to look somewhat flowy.

Lastly, Blair sprayed perfume all over. It was a perfume her grandmother had given her and it smelled much too sweet for her taste but she figured sex called for a vanilla cupcake scent.

She opened the door and saw Logan thumbing through an old magazine. Blair smiled, thankful that she hadn't left anything weird by her bed.

"Blair...you look so sexy."

"You flatter me, Logan."

Blair climbed back into bed, positioning herself on top of Logan. He reached for her shirt and before Blair could feel embarrassed, Logan's mouth was on her neck.

"I've...i've...i've never done this," Blair stuttered as Logan moved his way down to her collarbones.

He stopped suddenly, causing Blair's entire face to redden.

"You're a virgin?"

"Please don't judge me, I've just never been with the right guy. I'm not some church prude or anything, I just...I don't know, now I feel all weird and awkward."

"No, no it's fine. I've just never been with a virgin. I just don't want to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable...you positive you want to do this?"

"I'm positive," Blair said, touching her hand to move a piece of stray hair from Logan's forehead.

Damn so this is finally happening!! Thank you God or Buddha or Ganesh or Allah or whoever is up there!!!