Chapter 10

The weekend had come and Blair was eagerly waiting to go have dinner at Logan's house. Even though he kept insisting the drunken club accident was in the past and he didn't really mind, she still felt awkward. She knew she had to use this dinner to her advantage, to show Logan that she wasn't some horny girl who begged people to touch her when she got drunk.

She would be poised and classy....or just wouldn't go crazy with the drinks, whichever worked out better.

She'd had Macy help her plan an outfit that was cute but not too revealing... but still showed a little boob.

Now that Macy was officially dating Jack, Blair didn't know how to act around the two. At lunch Macy had several hickies on her neck and although Blair was happy for Macy and Jack and thought they were a great couple, the thought of Jack kissing Macy's neck was weird. Seeing the two act so affectionate with each other was going to take some getting used to.

Blair had gotten ready and out her outfit on, eager to hang out with Logan. She wanted to forget the club all together and just talk for hours.

When she pulled up to his house she noticed some of his plants had sprouted more flowers and she loved the thought that Logan would be outside watering his plants diligently.

Blair walked up to the front door and knocked on the door. She could hear music and wondered if Logan always blasted music like this.

Logan came to the door and grabbed Blair, wrapping her in a hug.

Don't let go!!!

"So good to see you, Blair," Logan said grabbing her hand and leading her inside.

"You too! Oh my god, what is that smell?"

"I'm cooking you a full fledged Italian meal...I'm Italian, not sure if I told you that."

"I think you mentioned it when you told me about your grandmother. So....please tell me we're eating pizza."

"Actually, we're going to eat bruschetta, pasta, polenta, and gelato for dessert. Don't worry, you're to love it, I promise."

As much as Blair did love pizza she was excited to try new foods. Judging from the smells, the food was going to taste like pure heaven.

"Okay, let me finish getting everything ready. Here, have a glass of wine and just sit down."

"Wow, thanks," Blair said, grabbing the glass of red wine,"do you always cook while blasting...who is this, Pearl Jam?"

Logan chuckled, throwing spices on a dish,"I hate cooking in silence, it makes food taste bland...and now I really am turning into my grandmother. Either way, yes, this is in fact Pearl Jam."

Blair sipped the wine, savoring the test. She ran her tongue over her teeth afraid that the deep red was going to temporarily stain her teeth.

After twenty minutes of Logan chopping, dicing, stirring, and lip syncing to the songs, he took off his apron and placed all of the dishes on the table. Blair placed her napkin on her lap, ready to dive in. Her stomach had begun to grumble and she told herself that no matter how hungry she was she couldn't let herself eat like a pig.

"I'm really glad you came, Blair. I know things happened but I want to continue seeing you, if you'd like."

Blair smiled, once again running her tongue over her teeth,"I would love that."